Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    There actually is a Titans series this fall with Donna, where she is coming in later in Season 1, and full time on Season 2. I wonder what her origin will be. It seems she was, at the very least, a founder of the Teen Titans (she has a prior relationship with Robin) and may be reluctant to join the new team at first. No idea what her origin will be though... but maybe it will be simple, and maybe it will stick.
    It doesn't look like there even is a Teen Titans yet at the start if the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    It doesn't look like there even is a Teen Titans yet at the start if the series.
    Remember in the comics, the Wolfman team wasn't the original team. The series could be doing something similar with a previous Titans team existing before the current one.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

First you’d have to decide which wondergirl you were going to use. Then you would need to decide what direction you will be taking them. Also I feel both Wondergirls need to have a more firm relationship to Diana. I feel a lot of the confusion these characters have had is related to the fact that their connection to Diana is so transient compared to their counterparts in other franchises. I feel it hurts all characters involved.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Remember in the comics, the Wolfman team wasn't the original team. The series could be doing something similar with a previous Titans team existing before the current one.
    That is very hypothetical.

It's not as if Greg Berlanti shows have ever shown the slightest concern for comic book continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    That is very hypothetical.

It's not as if Greg Berlanti shows have ever shown the slightest concern for comic book continuity.
    Some are closer to the source material than others. I admit it is a hypothetical.