Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    -liked

10 characters
    -Liked LOL

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

I guess this issue was a big story. Nice to DC get a-head. The tale was lengthy without the plot going too limp. The Dark Knight Rises in this tale and the details being cut didn't hurt the value of the narrative. The visuals were shocking though satisfying as Batman stopped dicking around and took the challenge head on.

Penis.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    I guess this issue was a big story. Nice to DC get a-head. The tale was lengthy without the plot going too limp. The Dark Knight Rises in this tale and the details being cut didn't hurt the value of the narrative. The visuals were shocking though satisfying as Batman stopped dicking around and took the challenge head on.

Penis.
    To think this is only the tip of the Black Label...get it...tip?

I'll see myself out, is the door right there?

Last edited by ironman2978; 09-19-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironman2978 View Post
    To think this is only the tip of the Black Label....tip?

I'll see myself out, is the door over There?

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn0.************/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5pDb-1UZ-y1BOYOvjF1-NEZIkgBKQc6dordtIgNRxTz6UKJIamg[/IMG]
    Gawd Damn, how did I miss that pun!!!!! Kudos to you, kind sir. I can't wait for the next issue as Batman thrusts himself into battle! How deep will he go into his perilous mission and can he pull out before it gets too dangerous and it's too late?

Nevermid. I was trying to post something but I couldn't quote right. It wasn't important, or even on topic, anyways.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-19-2018 at 11:53 PM.

I’ve no time for subtlety so I’m just going to say it. I never thought Batman was circumsized.

I wonder what the politics of a decision are like that. Like if you revealed Spider-Man was uncircumsized but the original creators turned up and said “we always thought he was cut” what do you do? Universe altering event, just pretend it never happened? Drawing error?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I’ve no time for subtlety so I’m just going to say it. I never thought Batman was circumsized.

I wonder what the politics of a decision are like that. Like if you revealed Spider-Man was uncircumsized but the original creators turned up and said “we always thought he was cut” what do you do? Universe altering event, just pretend it never happened? Drawing error?
    Well, to be fair, this isn't canon so he could still be uncut in the main universe.
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Don't know their reason, but my answer would be his mother's family's jewish side.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I probably should have guessed that there wouldn't be any discussion on the actual plot.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Hehe. The trope is "Best Known for The Fanservice"

Warning, this post has no dick jokes.

I enjoyed the story, and the art for the most part, but I HATE Bermejo's Batsuits. They look very Victorian to me. Not a fan of the non standard dimensions of the comic book either. I hate storage options for oddball books like that.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Spectacular Member

The majority of American males are circumcised. It started after WWII.

Maybe pre-Flashpoint Batman was cut, New 52 Batman was uncut and Rebirth Batman was uncut.

Only your licensed Catwoman knows for sure.

Bruce is matrilineality Jewish, since the Kanes are a Jewish family. In a way, it makes sense he'd be cut, even if he's non-practicing.

BANNED

Amazon wants $23 for this issue LOL really?!

For the TPB maybe. Never heard of a book price being increased because of some cock.

There is going to be a TPB, right?