BANNED

Default Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie

First trailer dropped.

Woah...there goes the locket...I know this is long been rumored to be the movie where Arnold and Helga finally get together, but it looks like Arnold's the one who's going to have to salvage this situation, which is the awesome thing because outside of certain episodes, we've never had to see him specifically deal with his feelings for Helga before (he had that dream where they were married and he confessed to Gerald that it would'nt be "so bad", but other than that, nothing much else)
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-06-2017 at 11:30 AM.

BANNED

Another trailer shows everyone's pretty miffed at Arnold for some reason

BANNED

Anyone catch it last night? I did'nt, but I caught some of the more pivotal scenes on Youtube before Nick took them down

Mostly

spoilers:
    Brainy giving Helga back her locket, Helga using the locket to bring everyone out of their comas, including Arnold's parents, Arnold kissing her, and the eplouge back home where Helga's still teasing him, yet has this dreamy expression on her face afterwards with Arnold understanding and smiling.
    end of spoilers

Worth the decade long wait just for those moments.

Finally, some closure to this great series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Finally, some closure to this great series.
    Barlett said if ratings are good, they'll commission a sixth season.

It was pretty good. I was a bit worried about taking things to the jungle which would mean losing the city and school environment, but at least there was a lot in the beginning about how Arnold helps people and cameos from people like Monkey Man and Stoop Kid. Plus the class and Mr. Simmons got to go on the adventure, so the only real people shortchanged were the boarding house folks. And Lilah for some reason, who didn't even get any lines.

The animation's improved, both because of time and the movie budget, I'm sure. It was a little weird to see Rhonda with a modern cell phone, though. Best part? Acknowledging Bob's Beepers being a thing of the past.

It was really good. It felt like a 2 hour Hey Arnold! episode. It gave closure, and also did a few things I never thought would happen in Hey Arnold. Though that's in the 3rd Act.

And in all honesty, Beepers, even back then, when Hey Arnold ended originally, were starting to go out of fashion. Though the cell phones weren't quite like the one Rhonda used.

BANNED

Nickelodeon have officially rejected a pitch for the sixth season of the show, but Netflix, Amazon and Hulu have expressed interest in picking it up

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/ne...son-6-netflix/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Nickelodeon have officially rejected a pitch for the sixth season of the show, but Netflix, Amazon and Hulu have expressed interest in picking it up

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/ne...son-6-netflix/
    They revive Rugrats and Invader Zim, but not Hey Arnold? They could've had quite the trifecta there.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    They revive Rugrats and Invader Zim, but not Hey Arnold? They could've had quite the trifecta there.
    Eh... Rugrats was always the king of Nickelodeon. Not surprised they would go out of their way to bring it back. Like that show is still underrated in just how big it was.