Default Hulk learns the Iron Fist

Pak Era Hulk (so decent smarts and crazy healing) gains the martial skill of Danny. The Immortal Iron Fist is now his to control.

The IF is scaled up. Meaning it's as powerful compared to Hulks regular as Danny's would be to his own normal punch.

Who can he now defeat compared to previously?

Thor? Juggernaut? Thanos?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Does he get Danny's reaction time?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post

If he got full skill kinda has to. And I got the thought of Hulk beating that dragon down his his bare hands now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

Who can he now defeat compared to previously?

Thor? Juggernaut? Thanos?
    Possibly all three at the same time.

Ironfist has actually knocked back the Hulk with a punch before. That's going from peak human to hurting a class 100.

You're taking Hulk, who already starts at class 100 and amplifying that.
    Then you're making him a bullet timer.

At this point, he might as well be able to pick up juggernaut and beat Thanos to death with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Yes, and every other ability.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Possibly all three at the same time.

Ironfist has actually knocked back the Hulk with a punch before. That's going from peak human to hurting a class 100.

You're taking Hulk, who already starts at class 100 and amplifying that.
    Then you're making him a bullet timer.

At this point, he might as well be able to pick up juggernaut and beat Thanos to death with him.
    Eh, I'm still not sure that's enough to really bring it to Thanos, a guy who ignores Silver Surfer's best shot, walks through continuous beam that was capable of instantly KO'ing Surfer, and was essentially unharmed after beating up a Drax that had torn apart a star with guys bare hands a few power ups ago. I believe that he was at Ground Zero of a massive singularity relatively recently and only took minor damage, as well.

Plus he will be rocking force fields that Galactus has to actually exert himself slightly to break, and can launch AOEs and esoterics from across the arena.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 08-13-2018 at 10:22 PM.

BANNED

I am imagining the hulk shouting ei toh yah as he draws a deep breath and concentrates his chi.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Eh, I'm still not sure that's enough to really bring it to Thanos, a guy who ignores Silver Surfer's best shot, walks through continuous beam that was capable of instantly KO'ing Surfer, and was essentially unharmed after beating up a Drax that had torn apart a star with guys bare hands a few power ups ago. I believe that he was at Ground Zero of a massive singularity relatively recently and only took minor damage, as well.

Plus he will be rocking force fields that Galactus has to actually exert himself slightly to break, and can launch AOEs and esoterics from across the arena.
    Also worth a mention...

You have the framework of The Immortal Iron Fist to consider. Danny is essentially the weakest Iron Fist yet. Even with more knowledge, he is not exactly Orson or Wu.

If the Hulk only gets to that level, Thanos can probably still compete.