Default Wonder Woman and JLD crossover?

I wonder when or if they JLD and Wonder Woman crossover what would you want that crossover arc to be?

.....Uh....Unless im misremembering, after Orlandos arc were getting a four part story arc with two of Wonder Womans issues covering a crossover with Justice League Dark.
    The premise is Hecate has horcrux's and Wonder Woman is one of her horcrux's and the JLD needs to defeat Hecate

I thought it be cool if Diana has a crossover with the Sandman universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    .....Uh....Unless im misremembering, after Orlandos arc were getting a four part story arc with two of Wonder Womans issues covering a crossover with Justice League Dark.
    The premise is Hecate has horcrux's and Wonder Woman is one of her horcrux's and the JLD needs to defeat Hecate
    Yep, “The Witching Hour”. Pretty cool name and I enjoy Tynion’s writing so I’m looking forward to it.

I mean more of other storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Oh gosh I hope not...Unless Wonder Woman was to get a second book, it would cut down on the already limited amount of Wonder Woman storylines we could get per year

I hope sensational comics come back. It gives a chance to explores more on her mythical side

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I don't want WW to get mired in crossovers, that can hurt her title badly if people get fed up with it. I'd want to wait at least 6 months before doing another crossover, and preferably a full year at least. Crossovers I'd want to see would involve WW and the JL Dark trying to cure Cheetah, trying to reopen the way to Themyscaria, or getting into confrontations with Circe. But I want Wilson to firmly establish her run first before crossing-over.