Amazing Member

Default Please help me to choose amongst these titles.

Hi, Im looking for some good omnibus, in stock. At my local store is only wolverine weapon x return, spiderman ultimate from morales, wolverine goes to hell, daredevil shadowland, monsters, deadpool co.
    Is some title good? Or would You recommend different omnibus? Note, that I dont have any previous knowledge of Marvel except from movies. I would like to get a nice gift for myself in form of an omnibus, but cant choose. Superhero isnt important. The art is most important aswell as story quality. Thanx a lot for helping me out

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MapleMatt View Post
    Hi, Im looking for some good omnibus, in stock. At my local store is only wolverine weapon x return, spiderman ultimate from morales, wolverine goes to hell, daredevil shadowland, monsters, deadpool co.
    Is some title good? Or would You recommend different omnibus? Note, that I dont have any previous knowledge of Marvel except from movies. I would like to get a nice gift for myself in form of an omnibus, but cant choose. Superhero isnt important. The art is most important aswell as story quality. Thanx a lot for helping me out
    I love miles spiderman , but I only know him from since secret wars but I heard his prior tenure was well liked

I love shadow land, it's a different style of hero story but imo it's a great read

Miles Morales is a good comic, but nowhere near as good as the Peter Parker run that preceded it. My advice for getting the most out of it is reading all of Ultimate Spider-Man from beginning to end.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I guess I would ask you want is your favorite Marvel Movie and go with that. You might have to end up going online to find some good collections since it sounds like the choices are limited at your local shop.

BANNED

I'm sure your shop could order an omnibus for you

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I'm sure your shop could order an omnibus for you
    Yeah, the one I go to can order both single issues and trade paperbacks.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)