Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    The Flash: Earth 90

This would be an on-going that picks up after the first and only season of the TV show and fills in the gaps to his sacrifice in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Notably story lines:
    In the episode where they clone Barry and his clone dies, Barry did not discover a secret room that held a second clone which becomes his version of The Reverse Flash.

The rogues from his show: Trickster, Mirror Master, The Dark Nighshade, The Ghost, and Captain Cold break out of prison to in a revenge of the rogues arc.

In the show Barry's brother, Jay died in the pilot. Jay had a son named Sean and Sean would fill the role of a Wally West/Bart Allen in the show.

We saw in the crisis episode that JWS temporarily stole Grant's speed and said, you learn some neat tricks. In this elseworld, he learns this from studying with Max Mercury. Who tutors him to stop the Reverse Flash.

In the else-worlds special we saw that earth 90 had other heroes, this was further teased when Barry asked John Diggle about his ring. We will see the first meeting and partnership of John Diggle Green Latern and JWS The Flash. This would spin off on a season long story arc of assembling the other heroes of earth 90. Barry and John would be the team leaders.
    The roster is based off of the opening scene which showed:
    Stargirl
    Firestorm
    Hawkgirl
    Hawkman
    Green Arrow
    The Atom (I'm throwing in )

The next season would be this justice league stopping threats and the season finale would set up their final battle which was shown in else-worlds where earth 90 is destroyed but Barry escapes.

The final season would be Barry hopping across the multiverse warning of the crisis, eventually warning the Arrowverse, and ultimately sacrificing his life in the crisis.
    I love this. I wish this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    These sound great. I hope Tim has as cool an outfit as Micheal Holt's.

So do they swap mentors or is this an AU where they had different mentors from the start ?
    What about Tim Teriffic? Lol
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Tim Terrific feels like a nickname Steph would give him but it works.

Him using it sincerely is super dorky and I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    What if sidekicks were given to different heroes/switch heroes:
    Tim Drake joins Mr. Terrific as Kid Terrific
    Cassie and Kara switch as Supergirl and Wonder Girl
    Batman and Kid Devil
    Black Canary with Robin/Nightwing
    Aquaman and Beast Boy
    Doom Patrol adopts Raven
    How does Kara and Cassie's switch work? Is Cassie using Kryptonian artifacts? Does Kara crash land on Themyscira?

Incredible Member

An Elseworld Cyborg story. A teenager connects his mind into a virtual reality of his surroundings where ever he's at. The things that he does in this virtual reality allows him to do the same in the real world. If he can program himself to lift a car in that virtual environment he can do the same in the real world. If he can program himself to fly in the virtual environment he can do the same in the real world etc...

Phantom Stranger: The Desolation of Smaug.

Incredible Member

A Wonder Woman elseworlds set in biblical times-100 years after the death of Jesus Christ. Like the apostles, she writes about Jesus and is inspired by him to establish churches world wide to push for social change. But temptations befalls her and she is crucified upside down in a similar fate of the apostles that followed Jesus. The Last Temptations of Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    A Wonder Woman elseworlds set in biblical times-100 years after the death of Jesus Christ. Like the apostles, she writes about Jesus and is inspired by him to establish churches world wide to push for social change. But temptations befalls her and she is crucified upside down in a similar fate of the apostles that followed Jesus. The Last Temptations of Wonder Woman.
    Maybe Jesus visited Themyscira?

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Adam Strange is an archeologist and adventurer exploring ancient Egyptian pyramids. He comes upon a hidden underground chamber where he discovers a massive temple to Horus the Hawk God. There he discovers a series of ancient weapons and a pair of unbreakable wings made out of a miraculous medal. He becomes Adam Strange Hawk Warrior of Earth. Eventually he discovers the artifacts belong to an alien race called the Thangorians. He joins their war against the neighboring planet of Rann. Adam Strange is forced to choose sides once he discovers that the Rannians are peaceful people. He is recruited by Alanna, a fierce warrior scientist that shows him the error of his ways.

How does Kara and Cassie's switch work? Is Cassie using Kryptonian artifacts? Does Kara crash land on Themyscira?
    I was just using those as examples/spit balling ideas, but if I had to guess Cassie's mom is an astrologist instead and Cassie is part alien, Kara's ship somehow lands on Mt. Olympus and Ares wants to use her ship/tech to spread War and Diana decides to help the teen not only get her tech back but teach her the old ways of the Amazon warrior.

Maybe Jesus visited Themyscira?
    Wonder Nun!!
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I was just using those as examples/spit balling ideas, but if I had to guess Cassie's mom is an astrologist instead and Cassie is part alien, Kara's ship somehow lands on Mt. Olympus and Ares wants to use her ship/tech to spread War and Diana decides to help the teen not only get her tech back but teach her the old ways of the Amazon warrior.
    I liked this idea, but I would set up over powered sidekick to street level vigilantes.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I liked this idea, but I would set up over powered sidekick to street level vigilantes.
    So Kara raised by Black Canary and Green Arrow?

So Kara raised by Black Canary and Green Arrow?
    That would be interesting.

Ultra Humanite as the leader of the Justice Society.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

How does a story about the JSA being sponsored by Elijah Snow? You could have The High & Jenny Sparks as members along with other Century Babies. The Justice Society could have been formed in the twenties instead of the 40”s.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse