Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

The Last Titan

In the Titans' dark future, The last surviving member of the Titans has resurfaced and to get revenge, he's become a cold-blooded hunter by wielding his fallen families' weapons and technology.

Blood of the Titans

The children of the Titans has heard myths and legends of their parents' adventures, so they decide to form a team and forge their own legacies. This new iteration of Titans is consist of: Nighstar (Mari Grayson), Kid Flash IV (Irey West), Speedy III (Lian Harper), Wonder Boy (Archer Troy-Harper), Aquagirl IV (Tula), Cube (George Marvin Stone) and Nevermore (Gabriel Logan)

Monster Thing

In this universe, Alec Holland is the Avatar of the Red.

Fastest Woman Alive!

In this universe, Iris West has been struck by lightning and gain the power to become the Flash.

The Flash: Earth 90

This would be an on-going that picks up after the first and only season of the TV show and fills in the gaps to his sacrifice in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Notably story lines:
    In the episode where they clone Barry and his clone dies, Barry did not discover a secret room that held a second clone which becomes his version of The Reverse Flash.

The rogues from his show: Trickster, Mirror Master, The Dark Nighshade, The Ghost, and Captain Cold break out of prison to in a revenge of the rogues arc.

In the show Barry's brother, Jay died in the pilot. Jay had a son named Sean and Sean would fill the role of a Wally West/Bart Allen in the show.

We saw in the crisis episode that JWS temporarily stole Grant's speed and said, you learn some neat tricks. In this elseworld, he learns this from studying with Max Mercury. Who tutors him to stop the Reverse Flash.

In the else-worlds special we saw that earth 90 had other heroes, this was further teased when Barry asked John Diggle about his ring. We will see the first meeting and partnership of John Diggle Green Latern and JWS The Flash. This would spin off on a season long story arc of assembling the other heroes of earth 90. Barry and John would be the team leaders.
    The roster is based off of the opening scene which showed:
    Stargirl
    Firestorm
    Hawkgirl
    Hawkman
    Green Arrow
    The Atom (I'm throwing in )

The next season would be this justice league stopping threats and the season finale would set up their final battle which was shown in else-worlds where earth 90 is destroyed but Barry escapes.

The final season would be Barry hopping across the multiverse warning of the crisis, eventually warning the Arrowverse, and ultimately sacrificing his life in the crisis.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 03-31-2021 at 04:32 AM.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Boisterously Confused

Super Goddess.

Following Krypton's destruction, Argo City drifts close enough to Apokolips that Darkseid ... being Darkseid ... invades it. He executes Kryptonian adults, but enslaves the children. His goal is to breed a cadre of troops powerful enough to destroy New Genesis once an for all.

One of the Kryptonians, Kara Zor-el escapes Granny Goodness' orphanage, and is taken in by High Father. In the confrontations that follow, all of the other Kryptonian slaves are killed. For her own safety, High Father sends Kara to Earth, where she becomes famous as the hero called Victoria.

WNDR (Working title)

Takes place in a fantasy world inspired by RWBY (hence the spelling of the title). The story focuses on the Amazons of Themyscira one of several kingdoms in the realm of Etherea, a world made up of human kinds myths and folklore.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    That would be a good place for writers to put all the "deaths" they love to write about
    The Death of Thunder could be an interesting story or The Trial of Static. Those trial stories are always fun imo.

Green Lanterns: Willpower and Magic

Basically a young Hal Jordan, his early 20’s who has had his ring not too long, meets the original Green Lantern Alan Scott for the very first time. It’s all about Hal learning from a legend, getting to know him on a personal level, and if we have established Alan as gay then Hal can meet his boyfriend or Husband while they talk about Hal’s trouble with Carol Ferris who is likely Star Sapphire at this time.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Oracle meets the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

BANNED

Justice League: Darkside

When Apokalips is destroyed by New Genesis, Yuga Khan sends his only child Uxas to a distant planet, Earth, and a kind couple adopted Uxas as their own.
    Years passed, Uxas discovers that he has super powers and decides to use another name as he begin his plans for world domination, Darkseid.

Being corrupted by Hecate when she was younger, Diana became student of Circe, learning the powers of dark magic,
    after she become powerful enough and killed Hecate, she became known as Witch Queen Perpetua.

After his parents are killed, Bruce Wayne joined the Court of Owls and grew up to become the Vessel of Barbatos,
    but he was able to reverse the ritual of possession, trapping Barbatos in his mortal form while he became the new Barbatos.

Nathan Adam was killed in an experiment involving anti-matter, but he was in fact transported to another universe, the Anti-Matter Universe,
    where he was able to reform his body and became known among the Weaponers of Qward as the Anti-Monitor.

What if sidekicks were given to different heroes/switch heroes:
    Tim Drake joins Mr. Terrific as Kid Terrific
    Cassie and Kara switch as Supergirl and Wonder Girl
    Batman and Kid Devil
    Black Canary with Robin/Nightwing
    Aquaman and Beast Boy
    Doom Patrol adopts Raven

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Green Lanterns: Willpower and Magic

Basically a young Hal Jordan, his early 20’s who has had his ring not too long, meets the original Green Lantern Alan Scott for the very first time. It’s all about Hal learning from a legend, getting to know him on a personal level, and if we have established Alan as gay then Hal can meet his boyfriend or Husband while they talk about Hal’s trouble with Carol Ferris who is likely Star Sapphire at this time.
    That don't seems elseworld enough. Perfectly can be set up as an untold tale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Batman and Kid Devil
    Aquaman and Beast Boy
    Doom Patrol adopts Raven
    This have potential. It remindsme an story about ana alternate world were Kon-El became the sidekick of Batman.
    Why not to put then superpowered teens with non powered vigilantes?
    Last edited by Thor-Ul; 04-05-2021 at 12:09 PM.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Batman and Kid Devil
    Aquaman and Beast Boy
    Doom Patrol adopts Raven
    These sound great. I hope Tim has as cool an outfit as Micheal Holt's.

So do they swap mentors or is this an AU where they had different mentors from the start ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Oh yeah, he'd definitely work as a Nazi who's just in the party for greed and social status. Not a major enemy, but he's in there (I'm assuming you're responding to my Jewish Batman idea). Especially during the pre-war half of the story he'd make a great thorn in Batman's side. Combine this with the Two Face idea someone had earlier and you got something interesting to keep Batman on his toes both in and out of costume.

Continuing on with the idea...

Clayface would make a great minor appearance in the story and a great battle sequence for Batman and Robin (possibly Nightwing by this point) as a mixed success super-soldier experiment. Batman has become such a thorn in the Nazi's/SS's side they stationed him at a concentration camp they knew Batman was likely to hit.

Villains I haven't mentioned yet and have no clues for but would like to include even in just one or two panels - Deadshot, Firefly, Hugo Strange (and his Monster Men!), Hush, Man-Bat, Poison Ivy, Riddler, Scarecrow, Solomon Grundy, and Vandal Savage. Actually make Strange a lead Nazi scientist and Solomon Grundy and Man-Bat two of his experiments and you got a great recurring villain during the war portion of the story.

One idea I had is including some version of the Outsiders in a later portion of this. I don't yet have all the ideas for all the characters thought out, but Metamorpho could be someone Batman breaks out of either a camp or secret base or lab that the Nazis were experimenting on. I'd have it be so that what remains of the Metamorpho experiment research materials after the raid results in the later origin of Clayface.

Another idea I had was further developing the inclusion of Superman in the story. During the short, one off team up chapter between the two, I'd have them go up against a Nazi Bizarro. Kinda give him Earth X's Overman costume along with the traditional Bizarro chalky messed up appearance. Definitely have Superman do the heavy lifting of the fighting, but give Batman something to do too, like when he blinded Bizarro in that Trinity story. Since Clark is still at leaping over tall buildings in a single bound power level and can't fly or use heat vision yet (think Superboy in the Young Justice cartoon) and Bizarro can do both those things, have Superman leave wondering if he can fly too.

Oh, and no Batman vs Superman, they don't get along nonsense. I want them to get along pretty well. Fast comrades if not outright friends.

No real ideas on any of the other greater DCU characters I'd want to include just yet, other than maybe Wonder Woman. I mean I don't want to clutter up the story to much, but I'd like something big and long that can really dig into that world.
    Well, it's been over a year since I thought about this, let's see if that time knocked some new ideas loose...

Another poster already mentioned Two-Face, and I don't really have an idea to improve on that, but I'd definitely want his origin and fall story to be kind of the triggering or inflection point or whatever you call it, the changeover, from the pre-War half of the book to the War half. The night Batman realizes his friend's not coming back from over that edge, also happens to be Kristallnacht.

Clayface - I already went into detail on him being a mixed sort of success on the whole supersoldier experiment front and trying to tie him into Metamorpho. But I think it'd also be cool if he was around in the pre-War years without the superpowers. Have him be a sort of spy for the Nazi party using disguises to sift out the Jews and other groups the Nazis deemed undesirable, until Jewish Batman stumbles unto his vile deeds and messes his face up so bad he can no longer hide who he is. It'd make Clayface one of the few to have a story in both the pre-and-during-War portions of the series (this is obviously too big for one book at this point I think).

I'd also like to include an issue where he meets the WWII non-supervillain version of the Suicide Squad. Or the Creature Commandos. Or the Blackhawks. Or all three. Something that I didn't appreciate back when I first had this idea and know more of now is how much WWII stories and characters DC has, so I'd like to include some of that. Can't put it all in, but one part of the tale that really shows off the berth of DC's classic WWII stuff would definitely fit right in, especially if there's an effective way to weave them in and out throughout organically while keeping the focus still on the Bat-side of things. Of course, with a name like Suicide Squad, you know that the issue they appear in will be one of the bloodier ones.

Another thought I've since had, is I'd like to develop the Robins a bit more and spin them off into their own titles and adventures. I don't really know what a WWII version of the Teen Titans would or should look like, but German Romani version of Dick would get a team vaguely similar to it and leave. The Tim expy would get something a bit like Young Justice I guess. And of course Jason would die, or seem to die, only to come back towards the end of the series in one of the more emotional story arcs. Wouldn't be quite like how it happened in the normal time line, but it'd be something. Anyways, the idea of this Batman raising Generals to lead their own platoons against the Nazis and doing some real good on the frontlines feels like one of the more hopeful aspects you can include in a sprawling WWII epic. Really, outside of Jewish Batman's general fight against Nazism and antisemitism, and the Two-Face arc, I'd like the inspiring others/Robins to really be one of the big heartbeats of the series. In modern times there's been a lot of Bruce and the Robins not getting along, a lot of friction, outright abuse...but considering that a WWII set story that deals with war and the Holocaust in a more realistic-ish lens is frankly going to be dark enough, I want a more Band of Brothers good natured human camaraderie with this version of Batman and his allies.

And Catwoman is definitely a Russian agent.

Boisterously Confused

Let's get outside the box: Space Ghost, The Man Of Tomorrow.

1914, two starcraft collide inside the orbit of Mars, knocking one into a long arc around the sun while the other, the Phantom Cruiser, limps its way to Earth. The pilot is gravely injured, but a Pennsylvania farming family, the Sloanes, take him in, hide him, and tend him for years. The pilot takes a special interest in the family's gifted child, Terry, who he teaches all the secrets of his technology and science before he dies in 1926.

1938, the young Terry is building a name as an inventor, but also secretly embarks on a career using the The Phantom Cruiser and the other alien technologies that he's mastered to address injustices of many forms. Soon, he's known as The Space Ghost, and becomes the inspiration of many other adventurers who follow his path. He becomes a founding member of The Justice Society of America, and frequently spars with the world's most dangerous supercriminals. He also encounters and the Queen Maxima of Almerac, and helps her fend off an invasion by the ravenous Citadel.

In the course of his adventures, Space Ghost finds the other rocket, and its infant occupant in suspended animation. He takes the young Kal-L to Daxam, where he can be raised by people most similar to Kryptonians.

Shortly after the end of WWII, fearing The Citadel will turn to Earth, Space Ghost leaves his homeworld for good. With Maxima's permission, he creates a base near Almerac that he calls The Ghost Planet, and builds a guerrilla army to bedevil The Citadel, known as The Omega Men. In the end, Space Ghost turns the Omega Men over to his chief deputy, Primus, and retires to Almerac to live out his life as Maxima's consort.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    These sound great. I hope Tim has as cool an outfit as Micheal Holt's.
    Not just cool it will be Timrrific (did this just because of that pun lol)

So do they swap mentors or is this an AU where they had different mentors from the start ?
    An AU where the hero is apart of the sidekick's origin

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Let's get outside the box: Space Ghost, The Man Of Tomorrow.

1914, two starcraft collide inside the orbit of Mars, knocking one into a long arc around the sun while the other, the Phantom Cruiser, limps its way to Earth. The pilot is gravely injured, but a Pennsylvania farming family, the Sloanes, take him in, hide him, and tend him for years. The pilot takes a special interest in the family's gifted child, Terry, who he teaches all the secrets of his technology and science before he dies in 1926.

1938, the young Terry is building a name as an inventor, but also secretly embarks on a career using the The Phantom Cruiser and the other alien technologies that he's mastered to address injustices of many forms. Soon, he's known as The Space Ghost, and becomes the inspiration of many other adventurers who follow his path. He becomes a founding member of The Justice Society of America, and frequently spars with the world's most dangerous supercriminals. He also encounters and the Queen Maxima of Almerac, and helps her fend off an invasion by the ravenous Citadel.

In the course of his adventures, Space Ghost finds the other rocket, and its infant occupant in suspended animation. He takes the young Kal-L to Daxam, where he can be raised by people most similar to Kryptonians.

Shortly after the end of WWII, fearing The Citadel will turn to Earth, Space Ghost leaves his homeworld for good. With Maxima's permission, he creates a base near Almerac that he calls The Ghost Planet, and builds a guerrilla army to bedevil The Citadel, known as The Omega Men. In the end, Space Ghost turns the Omega Men over to his chief deputy, Primus, and retires to Almerac to live out his life as Maxima's consort.
    Space Ghost mixing with a DC world/Earth would be cool

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Batman and Kid Devil
    Aquaman and Beast Boy
    Doom Patrol adopts Raven
    I recently remember marvel doing something like this... uhmm Miles Morales was like the new falcon? I think ...

but your version is way better I'd read this immediately
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.