Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Things you wanna see in Avengers 4 (and afterwards?)

Will everyone lose their memory about turning to dust when the Avengers put things right?
    I wonder if weird cults might spring up after "the rapture".
    They could include The Controller (possible Ant-man 3 villain?), a Thanos was right cult, cults like the storyline in late 80's web of Spider-man and other weirdos (such as...?)

As for Avengers 4 I'd like to see (probably unlikely but...)

Shuri as Iron Panther (reverse engineered from Rhodey).

Pepper in rescue armour - activates after Tony goes missing for a certain period. Tony's final battle with Thanos using Sabbath's Iron Man song in it's entirety...

Adam Warlock vs Thanos, Ant-man gets up Thanos's nose, Nebulla transformed into a whole woman,

Possible death of Tony, Thor or Cap (Bucky replaces him as the new Captain America)
    Ending similar to 2012 film, featuring Kamala Khan cosplaying as Captain Marvel...

and YOU?

As an old school comic fan, I'm not big on killing characters permanently. I'm not big on replacing characters. Kill whoever you want but leave an option to bring them back. Replace the actors who are ready to move on and keep on going. Just take a break from any Cap, Iron Man, or Thor films for awhile. To me these characters are like James Bond. Actors change but the characters are the same. That's just me though.

There's going to be a time travel way of undoing the snap. Everything else before will probably stay the way it was just before the snap.

Mighty Member

Thanks for the replies!

I'm OK with replacement actors. If anyone dies in 4 they could always have a storyline involving Kang bringing them back.

ALSO :
    It turns out Thanos was using time lent out to him by Strange. After a certain period it will expire...

Ghost and Bill Foster's nephew in a Goliath suit join the fight...

Extraordinary Member

Messed up broken up Nebula gets a hold of the Infinity Gauntlet and reverses everything

Mighty Member

After credits ; Tony and Pepper's wedding reception on top of a tall building. They are distracted by a bright flash, a very large "4" appears in the sky....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Messed up broken up Nebula gets a hold of the Infinity Gauntlet and reverses everything
    Unfortunately the gauntlet is permanently destroyed.

Well, actually, not unfortunately. I want a resolution that doesn't involve using the same McGuffin to undo all the damaged it caused to begin with. I'd like something more creative.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Things I wanna see in A4:
    - A solution that undoes the damage done by the snap but doesn't completely erase it either (i.e going back in time to prevent it from happening)

BANNED

More Avengers/Guardians interaction.
    The coming of the X-Men and F4. Now that the deal is sealed, it's the perfect chance.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

A Tony/May confrontation. That's a bit of a time coming.

Another tick on a X-Men/FF tease.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    More Avengers/Guardians interaction.
    The coming of the X-Men and F4. Now that the deal is sealed, it's the perfect chance.
    However, the deal isn't sealed yet. It won't be done till after Avengers: Endgame is released next year. https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245...for-the-merger
    Last edited by AJBopp; 08-21-2018 at 03:40 AM.

A good movie. Infinity War sucked. The stupid comedy ruined pretty much every serious moment in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    A good movie. Infinity War sucked. The stupid comedy ruined pretty much every serious moment in the film.
    The unintended comedy in your post is even funnier.

First of all - I want to see Hawkeye and Ant-Man play a big role.

Marvel needs to decide how they want to use their BIG characters, too. Like someone above said - they could be like James Bond - recast people and move on...or...do you wipe them out and replace them with new characters or current supporting characters to propel the MCU forward? It's an opportunity to have real consequences, and real shocking moments (killing Cap or Tony, for example). Or they make it thru and someone else is Cap going forward...recast. I'm fine with either. The money machine probably won't let them die. But...if they did let some of them die...it would really allow them to showcase the importance of universe building, and having a huge stable of characters to pass the torch to (Black Panther, Strange, Shuri, Guardians, Valkyrie, Winter Solider, Falcon, SPidey, and soon the FF and X-Men, and on and on we go....)

I want to see the movie result in a shakeup of the MCU, though. (Whether people die or not). Give me a new Avengers roster. Give me Asgard on Earth, as in the comics. Give me a West Coast or Secret Avengers team. Kill Thor and go with the female Thor arc...but instead of Jane, make the new Thor Valkyrie. (don't get me wrong...I could watch Hemsworth play the role for another 10 movies).

I'd like to see them borrow from Hickman's stuff...with the other earths coming into play - that's how you bring in the FF and X-Men, maybe. make them from alternate Earths. Or make the FF from the past (do a 60's origin movie) and they get sucked into the negative zone where they remain until now. Bring them out and into present day, unaged. Ant-Man and crew could pull them out.

I'm really not talking about the movie, I guess...sorry...I'm more talking about things that result from the movie. Sorry. I'm off track here. I would delete it all...but I don't wanna.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    However, the deal isn't sealed yet. It won't be done till after Avengers: Endgame is released next year. https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245...for-the-merger
    Darn... this transition is certainly a soul reaper if anything else!

A small hint of their arrival, wouldn't hurt then.
    Last edited by Minerboh; 08-22-2018 at 03:12 AM.