Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
I don't think killing her was a waste, but I agree with your second statement. Heck, I'll go one further and say that Bloodstorm was more interesting than 616 Storm had been in years, which is why I was sad to see Bloodstorm get killed off. That shot of Scott carrying her out of the restaurant, only for her body to start to dissolve was pretty heartbreaking, even if their relationship was little more than a flirtation.

But does anyone else think it's kinda weird that he shouted out "Bloodstorm" over her instead of "Ororo"? I mean, she was just murdered: I think you can dispense with her codename.

Still, LOVED the issue, and that's saying a lot considering it's been longer than I'd like to admit since I've been genuinely psyched for an X-Story. Bunn's Blue has been very good, but I don't get hyped up about it.

Speaking of Blue, are we going on the theory that the future Magneto went to and the theory Young Cable came from/visited are the same timeline? The one in Blue was 19 years into the future, while in Extermination it was 20. I know Bunn's totally uninvolved in the line at this point, but the timing does seem highly coincidental.
The X-men are wearing the same exact costumes as they are in the Extermination mini tie-ins. I dont think thats a coincidence. The Magneto stuff is a tie-in