Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

God. Those two kids look like mini-Wendigos. Make them go away.

All-New Member

I think the young Cable is the old one himself. Or I hope so. He's so cuuuute!!(I mean if they are the same person.)

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    God. Those two kids look like mini-Wendigos. Make them go away.
    They reminded me of the kids of Rogue and Gambit of the End and GenX: Olivier and Rebecca LeBeau

Quote Originally Posted by TheMessiahIsAlwaysRight View Post
    I think the young Cable is the old one himself. Or I hope so. He's so cuuuute!!(I mean if they are the same person.)
    Ed Brisson indicated on Twitter that having read The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix would be recommended re: young Cable. So you could be onto something...

Kon93

So young Cable could "finish" what he came back to the present for, which I'm assuming is send the o5 back home, jad mindewipe them, and then he will move forward normally in his normal time and become the cable we all know and love.

Hell he can find away to mindwipe himself so he can let nature take its course and age and have the same history as the older cable he just killed

All-New Member

young Nathan: This is your fault. You neglected to do your duty.
    old Nathan: You are wrong. They could go back with that knowledge and be better.

(20 years from now)Warren: We should have gone back when we had the chance.

So, why they won't go back? And what's Cable's duty, timeline stability? Seems Cable(the old one) knew something. But had he done anything? (see Cable #159)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMessiahIsAlwaysRight View Post
    young Nathan: This is your fault. You neglected to do your duty.
    old Nathan: You are wrong. They could go back with that knowledge and be better.

(20 years from now)Warren: We should have gone back when we had the chance.

So, why they won't go back? And what's Cable's duty, timeline stability? Seems Cable(the old one) knew something. But had he done anything? (see Cable #159)
    Stop do not go too deep into it is time travel many things will never make sense.

The very fact that they return to the past older than they were should have already created several temporal changes. The only way this made sense was if the past with Hank taking the O5 into the future never happens but in this way all the stories with the O5 took part would never have happened. Anyway do not try to make sense of this mess the holes will still be there when the story is over.

Just turn off the brain it will be better this way.

Yeah, them not going home would affect most of the X-Men's history, as well as any Avengers, Champions, and Defenders storylines involving Beast, Iceman and Angel. And history changing because they never came forward in time would affect all of Bendis's X-Men run, both All-New and Extraordinary from the ANAD era, everything in X-Men Blue, most of Waid's Champions run, Cyclops's solo, the Venomized event, and Black Vortex. The path that would do the least damage is them going home, with no retcons.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

Just turn off the brain it will be better this way.

Sooo much of the franchise is this way now....hahahaha! :P