Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I hope when this story is over they somehow break the ability to travel through time/realities. There's no rules to it, every other story is about it, and it's just corny.

Here's to stories about the present and immediate future of the X-Men for a good, long while after this.
    Secret Wars was supposed to be the end to that but it didnt take Marvel long to make exceptions and now we are back to where we were before that

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Lies. Why bring her in, do basically nothing with her, and then just kill her for some cheap thrills? Racist. Misogynistic. Wasteful. Lazy storytelling.
    Bloodstorm has been handled poorly but killing her off wasnt a sign of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Jeen in university? I thought the O5 are teens? Like 16/17

How old is the adult Jean?
    I started college when I was 17, which is about hte age Jean was

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Rosenberg’s Kitty is too good to just be killed off.
    She's just as bad and annoying as most other current renditions of her
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-16-2018 at 09:27 AM.

I liked this a lot more than I thought I would. I'm glad Rachel was used instead of being forgotten about as usual. Not a fan of how Bloodstorm was taken down so easily but I always assumed she wouldn't stick around that long.

I don't know if it's racist, but I have to agree that Bloodstorm was fridged here.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

this date and her death were horrible and totally unnecessary. brought nothing to the plot. i would have liked if Bloodstorm was abscent and leaved the blue team at the end of blue. she could be alive for other writers to use if she didn't appeared in extermination.

edit:
    Aren't vampires Immortal?
    shouldn't she just come back after a while?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-16-2018 at 10:30 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    this date and her death were horrible and totally unnecessary. brought nothing to the plot. i would have liked if Bloodstorm was abscent and leaved the blue team at the end of blue. she could be alive for other writers to use if she didn't appeared in extermination.

edit:
    Aren't vampires Immortal?
    shouldn't she just come back after a while?
    She got staked through the heart, I'm pretty sure that's just as lethal for Marvel vampires (IIRC Jubes had a few scares along those lines, as well).

Fantastic Member

All things equal, I'd rather have Bloodstorm fridged than just disappear for years again until someone thinks of a use for her. Time to clean house.

Also, this is the most badass and insane Ahab has ever looked. I always thought he was a little corny, but this issue has changed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post
    All things equal, I'd rather have Bloodstorm fridged than just disappear for years again until someone thinks of a use for her. Time to clean house.

Also, this is the most badass and insane Ahab has ever looked. I always thought he was a little corny, but this issue has changed my mind.
    Hmm, I had not seen it that way and i also forgot the purpose of Extermination was to clean the house.

maybe it was necessary but it could have been done in a better way.

All duplicates are getting fridged in this series.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post

I agree. When he was first introduced he was kinda badass, and he was good again in "Days of Futures Yet To Come". But when he came back as a lame Horseman to Apocalypse, and then again was lame in AXIS and the Avengers series I had my doubts he'd be good again. These hounds are terrifying. I hope they bring up references to the fact that adult Cyclops was once a hound as well for a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    All duplicates are getting fridged in this series.
    Friding is not a synonymous for death. She was fridged because her death was written as a way to give Tyke angst/motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Friding is not a synonymous for death. She was fridged because her death was written as a way to give Tyke angst/motivation.
    But was Cable killed as motivation for Jean?

We know there's going to be deaths and if the intent is to get rid of AU characters - then what's the alternative? They die alone and no one notices or cares?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    God I love this issue. Attractive and unexpected plot. I love to see Grey-Summers clan gather together and their reactions to Cable's death really hit my heart
    I love your Avatar. Sooo cute.

My point is she was more killed in order to get rid of an alt version. The fact that Cyclops has some angst over it (and he was literally the only one) seemed kind of secondary.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Yeah. And Cable was shot dead to give the Jeans and Rachel emotional motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My point is she was more killed in order to get rid of an alt version. The fact that Cyclops has some angst over it (and he was literally the only one) seemed kind of secondary.
    It's a bit better than the alternative that she got killed off or shunted to Limbo and there's no one around to care.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 08-16-2018 at 11:17 AM.

I feel like Bloodstorm and Cable aren't going to be the only fatal casualties on this event.

I wonder who will be next?