Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I just hope at some point down the line SOMEONE will re-introduce the power of continuity into the X-Office, because that's always what really taints X-Stories as of late. (Hi, Warren who should not be struggling with the Archangel thing!) It may be too much to ask, but is THE biggest peeve around.

Also: X totally has to be an antagonist soon. After the brainwashing/suggestion that removed totally natural feelings from the O4 minus Warren, it can't NOT be.

EDIT: What silence. said, lol.

Fantastic Member

Make X dark and edgy is a way to sideline him in this overall nostalgia circumstance just like they made him hold to his dream the last decades while they kept trashing his dream. It's the same practice to make X incompatible with the direction of this franchise just like before (why do they bring him back at the first place?). Though I hope this time they better find a better position for X to fit in rather than a villain role, such as a teammate who is very necessary but no one trust, I think it will add good dynamics to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Why do you say Warren knows X is alive? I thought X mind-wiped everyone in the room?
    If you look well unlike the others who were more optimistic in the end after having their memories altered by X in Warren's case he was still depressed and silent. Maybe X did the same thing he did with Psylocke erasing everyone's memory except one person.

I know Xavier is powerful but after all this time it still surprises me that Jean can not resist him at least a little.

Perhaps many are disappointed that it was not a happy reunion.
    Last edited by Knives; 08-15-2018 at 06:39 PM.

BANNED

This was great. I loved the open animosity between X and the O4. He should’ve probably called Sage instead though, she’s dealt with Lucifer before.

I also have to lol at how he clearly mindwiped at the end.

Mighty Member

Welp at least we know Xavier is the top dog telepath now ...I wonder if he gonna connect with Magneto and do a heel team up.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    This was great. I loved the open animosity between X and the O4. He should’ve probably called Sage instead though, she’s dealt with Lucifer before.

Why are O4 so hostile against X? Shouldn't they feel happy about the Professor being alive again? They acted like Xavier was not their old mentor but their old enemy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Why are O4 so hostile against X? Shouldn't they feel happy about the Professor being alive again? They acted like Xavier was not their old mentor but their old enemy lol.
    First they were not absolutely sure that it was really Xavier and frankly do not believe either.

Second Xavier's relationship with the X-men in previous years before Schism and AvX was extremely bad due to several lies and secrets that Xavier hid.

Thirdly the X-mens have been deceived many times by enemies or spies disguised as allies resulting in betrayals. If it were me would not believe so easily in the same way they did without an investigation and more evidences.
    Last edited by Knives; 08-15-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post

Right. I enjoyed this a little. Artwork sucked but I always liked Jenny Sparks from Authority...I mean I like this new Xaiver. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Welp at least we know Xavier is the top dog telepath now ...I wonder if he gonna connect with Magneto and do a heel team up.
    Again, right. He casually erased everybody's memory...which included a Omega class telepathy.

I need more of X....asap
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-15-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Second Xavier's relationship with the X-men in previous years before Schism and AvX was extremely bad due to several lies and secrets that Xavier hid.
    When did this happen?? Cyclops doesn't equal the whole X-men.

Fantastic Member

oops double post
    Last edited by Magnusilver; 08-15-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Mighty Member

Dang! Xavier is worse than Magneto. He has no moral code n a pathological liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    When did this happen?? Cyclops doesn't equal the whole X-men.
    It's not just about Cyclops he lied about Danger, the Illuminattis and erased the memory of some of his students including Scott.

He lost confidence even with some of the new students after being turned away by the older ones.

The O4s themselves have clearly stated in this issue that they blame Xavier for many things that went wrong in their lives. Resulting in the final sentence of X in the end the choice is to do something or let the world go to hell so yes Xavier put his students in a difficult position but in the end if it were not for them the world would have been destroyed countless times.
    Last edited by Knives; 08-15-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Dang! Xavier is worse than Magneto. He has no moral code n a pathological liar.
    Other then wiping their memories, he really didnt do anything. We're in a gray area with his character and I'm kind of excited to see where this is going.

I think I like this because its something more then him playing father figure or finding out about his past sins.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Other then wiping their memories, he really didnt do anything. We're in a gray area with his character and I'm kind of excited to see where this is going.

I think I like this because its something more then him playing father figure or finding out about his past sins.
    I mean I’m excited too, I like complexity. Even tho the chapter was ight

BANNED

So why are we angry that cyclops killed that psycho?