Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
Wouldn't you want Betsy and Warren on UXM or another X-Men title Post-Disassemble? And idk, I think grouping them with X just means they'd be the morally compromised X-Men, and that's a bit of a tired concept, especially in regards to Archangel.

They don't "get a pass". I certainly haven't said that, and I can't find anyone else saying as much either. They've both done committed horrible acts in their time, and they've atoned for most of them. Xavier always reminded me of a politician- and that's not a compliment. And I think your logic there is flawed, why would him becoming even worse help win favor? As for a Xavier/Magneto/Emma Frost trinity, they're too alike in their stubbornness and self-motivation to work together. Not to mention the numerous occassions they've been at odds in the past.
Well Psylocke is going to be in Uncanny, which doesn’t appear to have X. Don’t know or care much about Warren, but it does look like at some point X will play a part in their stories and that’s what I’m neutral about at the moment.