Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Which Mysterio is this again? I’ve lost track.
    Quentin Beck until otherwise stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Thats always been the major problem with that millar story

Can someone show me where mysterios illusions affect smell? Cuz logan can easily identify his teammates by smell, no?
    Mysterio has chemicals that have been shown to affect Spider-Man's spider-sense, at least in the older comics he featured in. If his chemicals can do that to what is somewhere between an actual extra sense and a genuine psychic attribute, however mild, I would imagine he could come up with something to confuse Logan's senses.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So OML is dying from adamantium poisoning? Logan Prime has an adaptive healing factor. It’s been stated that his body is so used to healing the poisoning that it’s just an afterthought now. Is OML’s healing factor that different?

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    So OML is dying from adamantium poisoning? Logan Prime has an adaptive healing factor. It’s been stated that his body is so used to healing the poisoning that it’s just an afterthought now. Is OML’s healing factor that different?
    His healling doesn't work as it used to, over time it has become.weaker and in the last few fights.it has been strecthed to the limit, plus the Regenix injection that he got did a number on his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    His healling doesn't work as it used to, over time it has become.weaker and in the last few fights.it has been strecthed to the limit, plus the Regenix injection that he got did a number on his powers.
    Oh yeah I forgot about the regenix. How far into the alternative future is OML from? I remember the story arc where Dark Beast gets the Phoenix force and it’s 100 years in the future if memory serves me. Logan Prime still looked like he does now. I guess I really can’t compare the two. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot about the regenix. How far into the alternative future is OML from? I remember the story arc where Dark Beast gets the Phoenix force and it’s 100 years in the future if memory serves me. Logan Prime still looked like he does now. I guess I really can’t compare the two. Just curious.
    If i remember correctly, OML is supposed to be 50 years older than the mainstream version.