Default Green Arrow #43 discussion thread

I couldn't find any thread specifically discussing this issue, so if there already is one, I apologize.

Preview pages: https://graphicpolicy.com/2018/08/02...reen-arrow-43/

NOTE: I haven't bought / read it, but I'm curious about how the Bensons will do on this title.

Nobody has any thoughts about this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Nobody has any thoughts about this issue?
    I don’t have any thing to say about this issue but I have wondered how has Green Arrow been since Percy left?

Mighty Member

It's difficult for me to judge. I didn't care too much for the first two issues of the Benson's run, but I really enjoyed the Supermax expired second arc. That's just 4 issues. This fifth one, there's nothing to say yet. This arc can still go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    It's difficult for me to judge. I didn't care too much for the first two issues of the Benson's run, but I really enjoyed the Supermax expired second arc. That's just 4 issues. This fifth one, there's nothing to say yet. This arc can still go either way.
    What other issues did they write (besides the Annual)?
    I thought Benjamin Percy did up through #38; then "Jackson Lanzing, Collin Kelly" were credited with #39-40, and the last two-parter (#41 and #42) was by Mairghread Scott? (At least that's what the DC website shows.)

Mighty Member

You're right. I wrongfully assumed these last few issues were all done by the same writer. Wow, then there really isn't anything to be said yet. It's all still up in the air.