We know that comics are a visual medium, so we don’t know all the time which characters have accents and which don’t. So, here’s the place to document the characters you know have accent or you think have accents. (By having an accent, I’m referring to something other than the General American accent. Something most Americans would consider to be speaking without an accent.)

Here are the ones that I can think of.

Colossus (Russian)
Nightcrawler (German)
Black Panther (Wakandan)
Storm (thin Egyptian)
Blade (British)
Captain Britain (British)
Psylocke (British)
Jamie Braddock (British)
Meggan (British)
Rogue (southern)
Cannonball (southern)
Husk (southern)
Gambit (Cajun)
Sabra (Israeli)
Rocket Raccoon (British)
Omega Red (Russian)
Northstar and Aurora (French Canadian)
Batroc (French)
Sunfire (Japanese)
Armor (Japanese)
Banshee (Irish)
Moira MacTaggert (Scottish)
Morbius (Greek)
Red Skull (German)
Baron Zemo (German)
Arnim Zola (German)
Kraven the Hunter (Russian)
Pyro (Australian)
Crimson Dynamo (Russian)
Lucia von Bardas (Latverian)
Kristoph Vernard (Latverian)
Pete Wisdom (British)
Abomination (Russian)
Rhino (Russian- though I don’t like the retcon that made him Russian in the first place and think it doesn’t fit)
Manifold (Australian)

Then comes my own interpretations that I’m sure some people will disagree with. I don’t see Magneto or the Maximoff twins having accents. Magneto comes off to me as someone who would have learned it when learning the language. Pietro and Wanda also come off as having dropped accents quickly upon learning the language. Perhaps through their powers. Doom is a perfectionist. He comes off as someone who wouldn’t dare learn a language without also learning the precise way of speaking it. Therefore, I can see him speaking English in a Mid-Atlantic dialect. I can also see Namor speaking with a Mid-Atlantic dialect because he just comes off that way. Plus the location of Atlantis being in between America and Europe and all that. Thor and the Asgardians, I picture with Mid-Atlantic accents as well. Hammerhead would probably have a New York mob accent. And Black Widow can speak in whatever accent she wants presumably.

So, what do you guys want think? Any disagreements? Additions?