Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Big Happenings in X-men

With X-men Gold and Blue ending,Old man Logan and i hear weapon X might be ending.The 05 im sure is going back.Old man logon is gone because our logon is back
    I hope the Upcoming Uncanny 10 week story will address whats happen this past year with Jean returning pro X. The gold and red teams.Blue is the 05

It's true. All of it.
    Last edited by akiresu_; 08-15-2018 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Omitting unnecessary, borderline elitist, snark

Okay then,

I hope that this new era of X-Men we get some interesting storylines,line ups and titles.Really hoping that besides the relaunched Uncanny X-Men we get another title that stars the real 05.I don't think that those five have been on the same team scenes their X-Factor days.Also hope to get a proper villain title lead by Magneto.

Ideal line up going forward.

Uncanny X-Men
    the X-Men(Maybe call it something different but the original 05)
    Academy X
    Deadpool
    Brotherhood(again maybe call it something else but villain team lead by Magneto)
    Iceman
    Mr & Mrs X
    Wolverine
    X-23

and then one more title like maybe bring back Excalibur.

Okay then,

I hope that this new era of X-Men we get some interesting storylines,line ups and titles.Really hoping that besides the relaunched Uncanny X-Men we get another title that stars the real 05.I don't think that those five have been on the same team scenes their X-Factor days.Also hope to get a proper villain title lead by Magneto.

Uncanny X-Men
    Academy X
    Deadpool
    Brotherhood(again maybe call it something else but villain team lead by Magneto)
    Iceman
    Mr & Mrs X
    Wolverine

X-23

I'm lamenting the end of Weapon X-Force, especially with the sudden inclusion of Monet (nearly completing the Bunncanny leftover plot pentafecta). I just hope we get at least one more arc or two idk.......

Spectacular Member

I don’t care about any of it, I just want Red to continue. I’m starting to dislike Rosenberg. I find his writing way too Morrisonesque

Edit: I also don’t like how rude he was to Wiccan on Twitter, basically saying that continuity doesn’t matter

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Other than X-M:Red, I'm not following any x-title until Extermination and Disassembled is over with and done.

I have no time and even less money to throw after sensationalist hype and shenanigans. Once the X-Office gets their act and line together (hopefully) in February, then I'll see what interests me going forward.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-16-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPresley21 View Post
    Okay then,

Uncanny X-Men
    Academy X
    Deadpool
    Iceman
    Mr & Mrs X
    Wolverine

X-23
    There are too many incredible female characters in the X-Universe to only have two main X-teams with one of the two only having one female member. That would be a true mistake and a disservice to us readers.

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookfan5878 View Post
    There are too many incredible female characters in the X-Universe to only have two main X-teams with one of the two only having one female member. That would be a true mistake and a disservice to us readers.
    Really? So we can never have a title starring the "original" O5 because there is only 1 female member.

Uncanny X-Men (Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Bishop, Dazzler, Kwannon, Wolverine, Sunspot)
    X-Men (the real O5, Xavier and Sage, as she was the secret member)
    Astonishing (Havok, Moonstar, Danger, Northstar, Longshot, Firestar, Forge, Gentle, Doc nemesis)
    New X-Men (Magma, Karma, Hellion, Dust, Surge, Anole, X23, Rockslide be actual X-Men)
    Excalibur (Nightcrawler, Pete Wisdom, Psylocke, Cap B, Meggan, Union Jack, Prestige, Wolfsbane)
    Magneto and the Acolytes (Magneto, Briar, Unuscione, Exodus, Elixir, Colossus, Frenzy, Voght and the other remaining ones, like Gargouille, Projector and Vindaloo in supporting roles)
    X-Men Unlimited: ones every month with a solo adventure of one of the X-men
    Mr & Mrs X
    Wolverine and X23

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n_RDM View Post
    Really? So we can never have a title starring the "original" O5 because there is only 1 female member.
    No cause hopefully the series will stop have a perma-boner over the holy 'trinity' of the 05

BANNED

Just take it back to the basics (for real this time).
    No Schism, no Wolverine vs Dorkyclops, Dorkyclops back to being Cyclops and that stuff.
    X-Men Gold's premise was interesting and it was nice to see Kitty acting like her old good self again from the 1st Astonishing era (too bad issue 30 flashed it down the toilet... AGAIN) BUT the team needs to go back to it's original line up.

Mighty Member

X-men gold and Blue will have end Variants.Is there a page or site to see the Variants of all the canceled comics that ended with variants

BANNED

I'm flippant and I'll probably change my mind in five minutes, but something like the following would make for some pretty great books.

Uncanny X-Men: Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Psylocke, Archangel & Armor

Extraordinary X-Men: Rogue, Gambit, Iceman, Cannonball, Jubilee, Sunfire, Colossus & Northstar

Astonishing X-Men: Emma Frost, Banshee, Polaris, Havok, Beast, Danger & Frenzy

X-Force: Cable, Domino, Deadpool, Shatterstar, Rictor, Boom-Boom, Daken, Negasonic Teenage Warhead

New Mutants: Dani Moonstar, Sunspot, Magik, Wolfsbane, Chamber, Siryn, Warpath & Blink

New X-Men: Hellion, Rockslide, Dust, X-23, Anole, Surge, Pixie & Mercury

Brotherhood: Magneto, Exodus, Elixir, Unuscione, Kwannon, Mystique, Marrow & Mondo
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 09-03-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I'm flippant and I'll probably change my mind in five minutes, but something like the following would make for some pretty great books.

Uncanny X-Men: Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Psylocke, Archangel & Armor

Extraordinary X-Men: Rogue, Gambit, Iceman, Cannonball, Jubilee, Sunfire, Colossus & Northstar

Astonishing X-Men: Emma Frost, Banshee, Polaris, Havok, Beast, Danger & Frenzy

X-Force: Cable, Domino, Deadpool, Shatterstar, Rictor, Boom-Boom, Daken, Negasonic Teenage Warhead

New Mutants: Dani Moonstar, Sunspot, Magik, Wolfsbane, Chamber, Siryn, Warpath & Blink

New X-Men: Hellion, Rockslide, Dust, X-23, Anole, Surge, Pixie & Mercury

Brotherhood: Magneto, Exodus, Elixir, Unuscione, Kwannon, Mystique, Marrow & Mondo
    No. Stick Laura on X-Force. Or both.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"