Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I almost dropped this title thanks to the shitstorm of the last few arcs on top of the absolutely not-my-style of art the last few issues. I'm glad I held on. The I like the art much much better and this is a good start to a storyline. will Weapon X-Force be a new name or just a name of an arc? Definitely will finish the arc if it's just the one arc but I'm interested again.
    Yildiray Cinar has been fantastic on art, and I'm psyched that he's going to be a part of Disassembled.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I almost dropped this title thanks to the shitstorm of the last few arcs on top of the absolutely not-my-style of art the last few issues. I'm glad I held on. The I like the art much much better and this is a good start to a storyline. will Weapon X-Force be a new name or just a name of an arc? Definitely will finish the arc if it's just the one arc but I'm interested again.
    The art seems like itll be killer in issues 24-27 too, given the sketch Luca gave us.
    DkqvHLEX4AMzNsL-1.jpg
    It's just rough sketch work. But I love it already.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-20-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

One thing I really liked about this current artist is they draw Mystique with glowy eyes, that is a cool effect
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY