Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Kwannon was actually a villain before the whole body swap things.

Revanche was not, but that was because Revanche was (like Psylocke) partly Betsy, part Kwannon.

They are now not fused souls as they were back then. So, Kwannon could very well be a villain again.

And lets be honest, the X-Verse need more real villains, not another X-Men.

We lost most interesting villains anyway. Magneto, Emma, Mystique, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Juggernaut they all became part of the X-men.

Really hope Kwannon returns as a villain and in a JJ-perfect world, the Femme Fatales (with some upgrades) should be hers to lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Kwannon was actually a villain before the whole body swap things.

Revanche was not, but that was because Revanche was (like Psylocke) partly Betsy, part Kwannon.

They are now not fused souls as they were back then. So, Kwannon could very well be a villain again.

And lets be honest, the X-Verse need more real villains, not another X-Men.

We lost most interesting villains anyway. Magneto, Emma, Mystique, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Juggernaut they all became part of the X-men.

Really hope Kwannon returns as a villain and in a JJ-perfect world, the Femme Fatales (with some upgrades) should be hers to lead.
    I wouldnt say she was a villain before but she has the potential to be one now

BANNED

I doubt Kwannon will be a villain. When she died she certainly wasn’t one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Kwannon being back wouldn't have been the choice I would have made but I think they satisfy as much of the troublesome areas as the could in the story and one of those was the one less Asian character around problem. So Kwannon being back solve that part of the puzzle. But now the difficult part comes with Kwannon almost being a new character and no set place for her to go as Psylocke is already in the X-men doing what kwannon would do but biggest chance for her consistent use or any use at all is X-force or Weapon X where Psylocke become sort of mainstay. So We have to hope Weapon-X or X-force books to keep getting made and some point I am sure she will appear in those books.
    X-Force would be great. But as XMen rotate perhaps she could join Astonishing XMen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Good for Kwannon, I honestly didn't expect them to bring her back. Hopefully they don't decide to just kill her off again
    They won’t. With Betsy British again bringing Kwannon back means there is still an Asian Psylocke. Interestingly in the movies Olivia Munn’s character was never actually called Psylocke. Now they can just say she is Kwannon and send her to XForce.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    They won’t. With Betsy British again bringing Kwannon back means there is still an Asian Psylocke. Interestingly in the movies Olivia Munn’s character was never actually called Psylocke. Now they can just say she is Kwannon and send her to XForce.

Calliban and angel called her psylocke

Deadpool's going to end up divorced from the X-Men Cinematic Universe anyway.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She was called Psylocke, not that it matters. Those films have the worse continuity and ignore things from previous ones

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Kwannon's going on a quest to save Cyclops - 'The Search for Cyclops II'-style.

You already know there is going to be a Betsy vs Kwannon storyline down the road.
    First X-Lady

She should reform the Hand using Braddock money, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    She should reform the Hand using Braddock money, clearly.
    I actually wouldnt mind seeing her claiming to be Elizabeth Braddock so she could take advantage of the money that comes along with that. Psylocke had her ID and information changed years ago and now Kwannon has the face that goes along with it. Probably confuses the heck out of banks

If she was an assassin then surely she was a villain?

I think seeing her try and hunt down Wolverine could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I actually wouldnt mind seeing her claiming to be Elizabeth Braddock so she could take advantage of the money that comes along with that. Psylocke had her ID and information changed years ago and now Kwannon has the face that goes along with it. Probably confuses the heck out of banks
    Not to mention international Hellfire Club membership(s).

Good to see Kwannon is back!!! I do agree that it would've been nice to see Betsy go back to find the body. But yeah, there will definitely be some hiccups concerning Betsy's real world identity now that she's back to her original self.