Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sure the same way Wolverine, Warren, Psylocke and the likes of Cable are villians
    Except most of them didn't just kill as their day job and just whoever they were told to...

Was kinda wasted nvm.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 08-24-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    It's funny seeing other forums and Facebook groups trying to justify Kwannon is really still Psylocke somehow, and that the White Betsy is masquerading as white Psylocke because that's what Asian Psylocke would choose to do to confuse people that she's not truly the white Psylocke, but the Asian one.

Some people will need a LOT of time to heal from this change.
    That's why it's crucial to get her original body back not the body of Psylocke who previously been manipulated/merged/recombined. When people see her, they'll get confused her for Psylocke.

They solved one problem with Betsy; but now they create another one with Kwannon. Once again.. Kwannon becomes a victim of being a plot device.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I guess I'm a kwannon fan now. I preferred her to British betsy
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I guess I'm a kwannon fan now. I preferred her to British betsy
    At least you're honest.

Kwannon coming back to life was the best part of all the comics that I read this weak. I am genuinely surprised and delighted to have her back. Now I just hope that they give her some form of redemption arc and don't just leave her as a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    X-Men 17 was her first appearance. X-Men 20 was her first interaction with the team. Which one? I’ll raid scans daily.
    She appeared at the end of 20. 21 was her first real interaction with the team and in that issue and the ones that followed, either someone called her Revanche or it was used in the captions

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Except most of them didn't just kill as their day job and just whoever they were told to...
    Nah it was just their night job. Wolverine’s done the same as his killed more under direct orders. The point I was making is that having a past as a killer doesn’t make one a villian

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Kwannon coming back to life was the best part of all the comics that I read this weak. I am genuinely surprised and delighted to have her back. Now I just hope that they give her some form of redemption arc and don't just leave her as a villain.
    Why does she need a redemption arc? Why do you say leave her as a villian? She didn’t die as one and her last act alive was to set things right for Psylocke. If she needed redemption she did it by dying a hero
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-24-2018 at 06:21 AM.

So if you were Kwannon would you be angry or thankful to Mojo/Spiral?

Yes, he did bring you back in an eyeless body rittled with the legacy virus but at the end of it all being body swapped gave you another chance at life.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    So if you were Kwannon would you be angry or thankful to Mojo/Spiral?

Yes, he did bring you back in an eyeless body rittled with the legacy virus but at the end of it all being body swapped gave you another chance at life.
    What for a few months? I wouldn’t think it was worth it especially since her quality of life was so poor

What for a few months? I wouldn’t think it was worth it especially since her quality of life was so poor
    No I'm saying she wouldn't be alive today without the body swap.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I might have dreamed it, but didn't Kwannon herself explain it in one of Nicieza's issues? That she was so full of rage for all that happened to her that she wanted "revenge" against... the world, I guess. I seem to recall it happening and she might have been speaking with... Beast perhaps?
    Gambit asks her about it and I can't find where

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Seriously! I haven’t felt this excited about a development in a while!

I think Zub is a good writer but there’s still something that didn’t quite click with this mini (similarly I think Champions is inches away from going from mediocre to great). I can’t quite put my finger on it though.

Regardless I sing his praises for what i feel is a long overdue correction and for delivering a badass cliffhanger.

No I'm saying she wouldn't be alive today without the body swap.
    She doesn’t owe them anything. This is so far removed from their original plot

She doesn’t owe them anything. This is so far removed from their original plot
    Never said she owed them anything. Although they could write it that way. I'm just asking would you be angry or thankful?

BANNED

Never said she owed them anything. Although they could write it that way. I'm just asking would you be angry or thankful?
    Going by how pissed off she was in Xmen 22-32...she was pretty angry and blamed Psylocke for everything. It's funny how we all blame spiral, but from this it looks like it was both of their psi-energies fuzing.

Untitled.jpg