Default What happened to Omen?

Last I saw her was in Titans #22 I think, right before the "Titans Special" issue. Then the group comes back with Raven, but no Omen.

Where'd she go?

Exactly. And where did Garth, Gnark, Bumblebee and Mal go as well? It really really annoys me that they couldn't spend even one page to explain where these went. With that and the fact that both Titans books are now $3.99 I find myself NOT buying either book again. Haven't missed a Titans book since Rebirth started.

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    Exactly. And where did Garth, Gnark, Bumblebee and Mal go as well? It really really annoys me that they couldn't spend even one page to explain where these went. With that and the fact that both Titans books are now $3.99 I find myself NOT buying either book again. Haven't missed a Titans book since Rebirth started.
    Same. For those of us who stuck out 2 & 1/2 years investing ourselves in those characters, it's a really big slap in the face. Not everybody wanted to see them go (I didn't, especially Lillith). They should have at least been given a perfunctory scene to say goodbye (rather than an unceremonious dump explanation by another character).

Boo DC, just BOO!

Extraordinary Member

I feel bad for Lillith in general, who I've always thought was an interesting character but only seems to get trotted out when they need a Raven substitute, and then dumped as soon as they don't (or even when they still do, like her sudden departure from New Teen Titans after her origin story).

Yeah. Would be nice to know what happened with her and the rest.

I really like this incarnation of her character.

Same with BumbleeBee.
    Batman - Daredevil

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Didn't they kinda do the same thing to Bunker? I miss him.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I stuck with Titans through to the end, but I finally dropped it with Titans Annual with Mallah and the Brain.
    While I get DC wanting to revamp the line-up, it would have been nice to know where the characters we had all been reading about for the last 2 years went.
    Guess nobody gives enough of a crap to bother.

And don't get me started on Bunker....
    The ONLY saving grace from a TERRIBLE run of books.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Amazing Member

I miss Lilith too. They really didn't do a good job in getting rid of everyone. I loved the Titans group so how that all ended was definitely unsatisfying! I hope we see her again soon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    DC's handling of the Titans has been mostly horrible with few exceptions since just about forever. Every decision editorial makes regarding Titans books is almost always a ridiculous blunder. Both of the revamps seem to be step backward. I certainly will not be adding Teen Titans to my reading list, and am pretty sure the next issue of Titans I read will be my last until the book undergoes a better direction.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post
    Yeah. Would be nice to know what happened with her and the rest.

I really like this incarnation of her character.

Same with BumbleeBee.

I didn't think Karen and Mal were particularly done in this iteration, but I'd still like to see them return. I'd prefer Mal as the Guardian -- and Karen with tech powers -- and no bio-powers.