Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Ngl, I've not as much interest in MMX, at least right now, because I'm relatively unfamiliar with Cerise and the Technet, and don't have any attachment to the Shi'ar. The addition of Deadpool doesn't do much for me either. I might take it off my pull-list until the next arc, as funds are low right now anyway and I'd rather save 'em for the books I'm the most enthusiastic about (Extermination, Astonishing X-Men, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Runaways, Justice League and Justice League Dark)
    Dunno, maybe give it one more issue, see if you like the story, even if the other characters aren't your favorites. I don't care much about the shi'ar, but if they the story is good,I'll still read it.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Ngl, I've not as much interest in MMX, at least right now, because I'm relatively unfamiliar with Cerise and the Technet, and don't have any attachment to the Shi'ar. The addition of Deadpool doesn't do much for me either. I might take it off my pull-list until the next arc, as funds are low right now anyway and I'd rather save 'em for the books I'm the most enthusiastic about (Extermination, Astonishing X-Men, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Runaways, Justice League and Justice League Dark)
    You don't know what you're missing dude. This is a great book.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

This issue can't come out fast enough.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Two more days to go!

I really enjoy seeing Rogue and Gambit in different outfits, even if these ones are just temporary. I'm one of the few people who is a fan of Rogue's pink Shi'ar outfit lol

My anticipation level for this book remains ridiculous. Ready for some Deadpool drama!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Dunno, maybe give it one more issue, see if you like the story, even if the other characters aren't your favorites. I don't care much about the shi'ar, but if they the story is good, I'll still read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    You don't know what you're missing dude. This is a great book.
    I adore Rogue and Gambit, and I loved the first issue of the series, but I simply cannot afford to be buying titles I'm not entirely invested in. I'm struggling to keep up with everything else as is. I do fully intend to resubscribe in the second arc though.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I really enjoy seeing Rogue and Gambit in different outfits, even if these ones are just temporary. I'm one of the few people who is a fan of Rogue's pink Shi'ar outfit lol
    I was strangely ok with the pink space suit, at least on a short term basis and I generally hate pink on Rogue. Glad they are mixing it up a little for space again.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Two more days to go!
    We're so close! It's the most exciting day of the month and I'm giddy as heck during my 1 mile drive from work to my LCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I like their current space gear. The Shi'ar outfit wasn't bad (despite pink being my least favorite color) but for me it's associated with the Trial of Gambit and that was not a good time for Romy fans.
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Yes! I can't imagine ever getting tired of this. Glad Uncanny will be weekly in November to distract me from my impatience.

I like their current space gear. The Shi'ar outfit wasn't bad (despite pink being my least favorite color) but for me it's associated with the Trial of Gambit and that was not a good time for Romy fans.
    Well . . . It does have bad AND good associations for them. Though in recent re-reading I noticed Rogue wears it a few times in combat after they get back from Antarctica. Which is super weird to me! I think the first thing she would have done is take that thing off and shove it in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yes! I can't imagine ever getting tired of this. Glad Uncanny will be weekly in November to distract me from my impatience.

Well . . . It does have bad AND good associations for them. Though in recent re-reading I noticed Rogue wears it a few times in combat after they get back from Antarctica. Which is super weird to me! I think the first thing she would have done is take that thing off and shove it in the closet.
    Thing I remember from back then (1998) is Rogue manages to find and start wearing the green hoody costume she hadn't worn since 1984. One thing about the lavender Shi'ar mining suit is that it had a low-level force field. If Rogue were wearing it today, her and Remy could kiss and there would be a barrier between them.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Thing I remember from back then (1998) is Rogue manages to find and start wearing the green hoody costume she hadn't worn since 1984. One thing about the lavender Shi'ar mining suit is that it had a low-level force field. If Rogue were wearing it today, her and Remy could kiss and there would be a barrier between them.
    Yeah, I noticed that was stated explicitly when she first puts it on and then that plot point was dropped entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post

Excellent point. Wow I can’t believe I overlooked that. I’m reading a fanfic by AnaXpert called “Wated Love” and it’s all about her take on the Trial. So far it’s a far better story than what really occurs

Aw now I wanna post Spas’ pic on the Trial. So good!

But yeah I’m surprised she wore it afterwards. Maybe for comfort? Eh...

Glad Uncanny is a weekly thing once it hits as much as one MMX book a month is tough it kinda makes it all the more special!

(Please forgive typos - I’m on the iPhone)

Kelly just posted these on Tumblr
    F9A0418E-75E7-4C4C-B7CD-0549D19EAD6B.jpg
    45B644D8-F38F-424C-876C-E12104E143AB.jpg

(If the pics are tiny I apologize and really need to learn to stop posting from my phone)

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Kelly just posted these on Tumblr
    F9A0418E-75E7-4C4C-B7CD-0549D19EAD6B.jpg
    45B644D8-F38F-424C-876C-E12104E143AB.jpg

(If the pics are tiny I apologize and really need to learn to stop posting from my phone)
    I love it when Rogue curses. Don't ask me why, I just do.