Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Preview: Mr. and Mrs. X #2

Here's the preview: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...r-and-mrs-x-2/

So I wasn't super into Deadpool being in this series so early, but it appears Rogue and Gambit are going to be the sane ones while everything else goes to hell. In that case I guess it makes sense.

Also, what do we think we see on the next page? Are Rogue's clothes in tatters?
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

A better Deadpool than in his ongoing and he's hardly said anything so far. Looking forward to this.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The Imperial Guards habe never been drawn this awesome. Love the assert. Shane it might be the last we saw of them in this series. Cruise looked astonishing as well.

Really really hope this series will stay and not get cancelled after the first arc.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Looks great, can't wait till Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The Imperial Guards habe never been drawn this awesome. Love the assert. Shane it might be the last we saw of them in this series. Cruise looked astonishing as well.

Really really hope this series will stay and not get cancelled after the first arc.
    Kelly said that they'll return for the big showdown in issues 4 and 5 (probably with Gladiator leading them).
    Also the book will continue, she is already writing the second arc that starts at issue 7.

Looking great! And now I'm super impatient for Wednesday.

This doesn't make sense. The Shi'ar Empire is made up of hundreds of different alien races that they've conquered, the Imperial Guard has members of various races, most of the members pictured there never had their races specified (of course none of them look Shi'ar). But at the very least Cerise's bio-signature teleporter trick shouldn't work on Hussar who is clearly another type of alien.

Good preview! Really intresting to see what will be next and to see Gambit reaction when he finds Wade there.

At least Cerise made smth useful. Always good to see Gambit with lock pick

Oh crap, I'm super excited for this! Wednesday doesn't seem so far away anymore (this is me pretending anyway). Ah, love sarcastic Rogue. I want to buy the Jen Bartel variant so long as it isn't $60 or something stupid... I've never been so happy to spend money on comics like this. It's an odd feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Spectacular Member

Looks good! The wait to read this is gonna be painful.

I can't wait to see how KT handles the dynamic of Gambit, Rogue, and DP. Oh the potential for banter!

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    I can't wait to see how KT handles the dynamic of Gambit, Rogue, and DP. Oh the potential for banter!
    KT is great with dialogues and characters are fun. It should be hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    This doesn't make sense. The Shi'ar Empire is made up of hundreds of different alien races that they've conquered, the Imperial Guard has members of various races, most of the members pictured there never had their races specified (of course none of them look Shi'ar). But at the very least Cerise's bio-signature teleporter trick shouldn't work on Hussar who is clearly another type of alien.
    Perhaps she just set it to teleport all species but human.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Looks great.
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Ngl, I've not as much interest in MMX, at least right now, because I'm relatively unfamiliar with Cerise and the Technet, and don't have any attachment to the Shi'ar. The addition of Deadpool doesn't do much for me either. I might take it off my pull-list until the next arc, as funds are low right now anyway and I'd rather save 'em for the books I'm the most enthusiastic about (Extermination, Astonishing X-Men, X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Runaways, Justice League and Justice League Dark)

Ugh, the wait is going to feel sooooo long for this!!! Man this is a beautiful book! The characters have a great voice, can’t wait for Wednesday