Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Can't wait for the big change that's gonna happen to Rogue on this issue.
    lets speculate!

She loses the white streak and becomes a generic brunette

The art looks great. I liked the previous art, but this definitely looks better.

Her classic pink dress! What a nice touch. Loving the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Her classic pink dress! What a nice touch. Loving the art.
    I thoygth the same when i saw it lol.

"Betsy-girl". I always loved Logan and Betsy's relationship. I'm super stoked to see how this unfolds for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    "Betsy-girl". I always loved Logan and Betsy's relationship. I'm super stoked to see how this unfolds for her.
    She also the most competent characther in this whole event, so far she is the only one that had found what they were looking for, or part of it at least .

So telepaths or psychic powers now allow they to recreate their bodies if destroyed?

Besides the young Jean has this ever happened in the past?

Their exchange warmed my tiny heart.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Oh and I love that Betsy is wearing her pink dress from her first Uncanny appearance when she fights Sabretooth!
    Was just thinking this. The issue she proved herself worthy, and she'll do it again.

I think this preview does a good job at quickly establishing a) that Betsy's Asian body is definitely dead and b) who/what Sapphire Styx is. Now we just need to get to the "how" and conclude the rest of the story - the consequences for Betsy can and will be explored in Uncanny X-Men so I'm hopeful this last issue will be moderately satisfactory and not excessively rushed.
    Excellent set up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    It looks good. Kirk’s underrated.
    I never loved his face/rendering, but he does fluid storytelling well.

Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
    An excellent preview. Very enticing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Nice preview! Guess I was right about the fact that some remnants of Logan's soul that Sapphire Styx stole during the "Save the Tiger" story were still inside her mind

But seriously nice job with the continuity Zub!

At least someone finally found Logan or at least something that belong to him lol.
    It's amazing when a story delivers as promised, with continuity to boot. Sad it's so rare these days, but good to see here.

Oh and I love that Betsy is wearing her pink dress from her first Uncanny appearance when she fights Sabretooth!
    Another great detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    lets speculate!

She loses the white streak and becomes a generic brunette
    lol, you a mess!

Another great detail. It's so cool when a writer actually does their research!

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    So telepaths or psychic powers now allow they to recreate their bodies if destroyed?

Besides the young Jean has this ever happened in the past?
    Honestly, I remember Shadow King repairing a possessed body's face after lil' 'Ro blasted it with lightning back in Gambit's first appearance story. So Farrouk has set the precedence for restructuring a body, purely from a telepathic perspective.

shadowkingregen.jpg

A full restructure was also spearheaded by Rachel when she started turning her body it a dinosaur with subconscious telekinetic restructuring of her DNA when her mind was highjacked by that saurian telepath. So the basis was there in the canon, sure, well before Jeen did it. With Betsy's tp and tk, she can do it too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Honestly, I remember Shadow King repairing a possessed body's face after lil' 'Ro blasted it with lightning back in Gambit's first appearance story. So Farrouk has set the precedence for restructuring a body, purely from a telepathic perspective.

A full restructure was also spearheaded by Rachel when she started turning her body it a dinosaur with subconscious telekinetic restructuring of her DNA when her mind was highjacked by that saurian telepath. So the basis was there in the canon, sure, well before Jeen did it. With Betsy's tp and tk, she can do it too.
    So we have precedents.

And all the psychics have that potential is an incredible power.

BANNED

This issue's art is 100 times better than the last issue. The story looks great too.

Betsy seems to be reverting back to her British self but...

This shattering important event should have happened in the main X books like X-Men Gold or Astonishing and not in a miniseries which will be forgotten in the future.

Shame on Marvel. The main X-book like X-Men Gold has gotten boring and insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Nice preview! The art is much better!
    Thank you for posting

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    This issue's art is 100 times better than the last issue. The story looks great too.

Betsy seems to be reverting back to her British self but...

This shattering important event should have happened in the main X books like X-Men Gold or Astonishing and not in a miniseries which will be forgotten in the future.

Shame on Marvel. The main X-book like X-Men Gold has gotten boring and insignificant.
    It was a strange choice to do this in a side mini series mostly about Wolverine coming back to life, but I guess this was a way to secure this mini's place in the canon as a significant one, even if the first three issues were kinda base level.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

YAY!!! Betsy TIME.