Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Intersect, #1

Bestselling cartoonist Ray Fawkes (Batman: Eternal, Constantine, One Soul, The People Inside) brings his signature darkness to Image Comics with INTERSECT, Â*an all-new and shockingly original ongoing horror series coming November 2014. Â*
    Bodies shift and merge, warring with themselves. Blood rains from the skies. A child's song is translated into toxic, thought-destroying whispers. Everything is changing. Everything is wrong. This is the world of INTERSECT.

Full article here.

Out of the new announcements I think this is the one that grabs my attention the most… And that art, I love the look of it!!
    Current Favourites: Ascender, Daredevil, Department Of Truth, Haha, Immortal Hulk, Luna and Strange Academy

Recent Favourites: Coffin Bound, Faithless, Gideon Falls and She Could Fly

They/Them

I hope Fawkes has a good story here, because visually this looks AMAZING. Art, coloring, lettering all cool as hell and very unique. Looks genuinely scary a la Dave McKean or Sam Kieth, something like that.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

Oh whoa it looks good! Very nice artwork, if the whole series can keep up this detailed, painted look...
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Amazing Member

I love Ray's artwork. Never read any of his creator owned work before. This looks like a good place to start.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm on board for this.

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    Looks genuinely scary a la Dave McKean or Sam Kieth, something like that.
    Yeah, I'm getting big Sam Kieth vibes here too. Looks really amazing. Color me interested.