Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It feels like it has been so long since the last issue of X-men Red. That's a testament to just how great this series has been.
    Or it's because it has really be a long time since last issue? Once month instead of 2 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    The phone is about getting evidence that will hold up in court. The X-Men know she is innocent but it's about proving her innocence to the rest of the world
    Errr... that's my point: The content of a smartphone is already a pretty shaky proof in itself. So a smartphone provided by someone that can manipulate its content at will isn't going to convince anyone. How is anyone going to know that they didn't tampered with it?
    Last edited by Narasinha; 08-17-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Im upset the X-men seemingly have done nothing to clear Jean's name! Jean was seen murdering an ambassador on tv and Kitty doesnt send a team to investigate/help? Storm and Kurt just up and left her and nothing? What kind of a leader is she?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im upset the X-men seemingly have done nothing to clear Jean's name! Jean was seen murdering an ambassador on tv and Kitty doesnt send a team to investigate/help? Storm and Kurt just up and left her and nothing? What kind of a leader is she?
    That would require actual continuity and interaction between the X-Books, and the old Editorial team wanted to avoid that like the plague. From the sound of things I hope that's going to be changing and things will finally start getting consistent again.

I'm upset that the villains are so dumb in the book. That dude they sliced the hand off should have gone on TV and let the world know they invaded his country and sliced his hand off and ceased control of the narrative. That's what a true villain would do

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Errr... that's my point: The content of a smartphone is already a pretty shaky proof in itself. So a smartphone provided by someone that can manipulate its content at will isn't going to convince anyone. How is anyone going to know that they didn't tampered with it?
    Oh ok..I thought you meant they could just go online and pull content from any phone in the world by using mutant abilities without having access to the phone physically. What they really need to clear Jean's name is the phone and a confession from the bad guys...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Gambit: contributing to the delinquency of minors since 1990.
    Don't trust Gambit around underage girls. Sina Grace was right for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This is more the fault of writers and editors who ignore continuity than the character. Of course Kitty can not support Jean publicly since she is considered a criminal but I'm sure Kitty would do anything to help Jean and thinking well maybe Jean herself would stop Kitty so the humans and authorities would have no reason to accuse the school of being complicit with Jean in the crimes she is falsely accused of. If Kitty provides any kind of help to Jean she runs the risk of Nova and other people who hate mutants to use it against school.

Am I the only one here that finds Namor in Red really hot?

Is a stolen phone handled by technopathic and telepathic mutants admissible in a court of law?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love the bold(er) colours as I found the last issue's palette to be a bit murky and washed out, overall. I hope it carries over into the actual comic and not just in this on-line preview.

Storm and Jean's hair look so flat, lack-lustre and boring...Asrar's lines were certainly more dynamic and stylised.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    This is more the fault of writers and editors who ignore continuity than the character. Of course Kitty can not support Jean publicly since she is considered a criminal but I'm sure Kitty would do anything to help Jean and thinking well maybe Jean herself would stop Kitty so the humans and authorities would have no reason to accuse the school of being complicit with Jean in the crimes she is falsely accused of. If Kitty provides any kind of help to Jean she runs the risk of Nova and other people who hate mutants to use it against school.
    Kitty doesnt know Nova is behind the attack. Jean only learned that in the most recent issue. An X-man murdering an international ambassador is bad PR for mutants and sets them back so it affects Kitty and the school. It would make more sense (and be the right thing) to help clear her name bc of the implications this as on everyone. Continuity is a mess but something like this should result in legislation against mutants

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Is a stolen phone handled by technopathic and telepathic mutants admissible in a court of law?
    it shouldnt be. I wouldnt trust it

...only if you have a good lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    ...only if you have a good lawyer.
    Time to call up She-Hulk, I guess.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Ask yourself if it's a Mutant court or a flatscan court then figure it out.