Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I like Red but we have a mutant that can basically control electronic devices and manipulate data, another that can manipulate minds... and the content of a smartphone is supposed to be a proof to people who are already assuming the worse? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    I like Red but we have a mutant that can basically control electronic devices and manipulate data, another that can manipulate minds... and the content of a smartphone is supposed to be a proof to people who are already assuming the worse? o.O
    They're going to weaponize the truth!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Well, if it's an iPhone, they may at least count on Apple's marketing department to spin-up a story about how there is no way it can be hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    They're going to weaponize the truth!
    Gambit is going to charge the phone and throw it at the face of someone? (hope it's a Note7, that will be more effective)

Gambit is going to charge the phone and throw it at the face of someone? (hope it's a Note7, that will be more effective)
    Don't some phones just blow up on their own? Gambit's gonna be out of a job!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I’m confused- why does jean apologize to them but then go with them in her little TK bubble?

When she said sorry I thought she was about to send them away or something.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I’m confused- why does jean apologize to them but then go with them in her little TK bubble?

When she said sorry I thought she was about to send them away or something.
    Characters now have to excuse themselves each time they use their power. I blame this on Bendis' abuses!

(hope it's a Note7, that will be more effective)
    Well, if it's an iPhone, they may at least count on Apple's marketing department to spin-up a story about how there is no way it can be hacked.

BANNED

I like this art

It suits the X-Men, I agree on the colouring as it seems a bit washed out but the artist is close to asrar in style.

Looks good but it's weird the story isn't over but the trade ends at #5, this may well end at #11 then.

Gambit: contributing to the delinquency of minors since 1990.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Incredible Member

Really not liking Jean's costume. I thought it would grow on me but not really.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Carmen's art has grown on me pretty quickly, these pages look really good. If Uncanny keeps a weekly schedule after Disassembled, I wouldn't mind her joining the artists rotation. Besides, her style meshes well with Asrar's or Cinar's, to keep a minimum of consistency despite the large number of artists involved.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Really not liking Jean's costume. I thought it would grow on me but not really.
    Same here. I thought I liked it, but I don't like it anymore.

Jean Grey's terrible Costume Reminds me of this Movie:
    Bill and Ted's Bogus Adventure -_-

14432868533346763338.jpg
    bill-and-ted.jpg

It feels like it has been so long since the last issue of X-men Red. That's a testament to just how great this series has been.

Plus, Gabby knowing how to crack a safe is just adorable.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I think the Smartphone is actually a really interesting plot point. The book is all about Jean wanting to fix things and bringing humans and mutants together, and her stealing the phone shows she is willing to play by the humans' rules. The phone is about getting evidence that will hold up in court. The X-Men know she is innocent but it's about proving her innocence to the rest of the world (and whatever a mutant can pull from a phone/the Internet/someone's mind can easily be dismissed).

I also love the Gambit/Gabbie interactions