Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Time to call up She-Hulk, I guess.
    I was going to say it's time for a new Matt Murdock crossover now that Hunt for Wolverine has ended

The phone thing doesn't really hold up if you think about it too much, but it's still a solid book.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Time to call up She-Hulk, I guess.
    She's banned from the grounds after AvX. Evangeline Whedon exists too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I remember that LOL. That was a good fight tho, but She-Hulk KNEW better. That just makes her a bad person. BAD SHE HULK!!!

I'm upset that the villains are so dumb in the book. That dude they sliced the hand off should have gone on TV and let the world know they invaded his country and sliced his hand off and ceased control of the narrative. That's what a true villain would do
    When he unlawfully kidnaped Trinary, she told him she had information about him and would release them to the public. If he goes public over his hand, he would have a lot of explanation to do including why he kidnaped Trinary, why he had a Sentinel and anything that Trinary found about him.

I wish more X-men were educated so they could actually fix their problems from within. They shouldnt have to go to the only 2 superhero lawyers (She-Hulk, Daredevil) or create new charactersjust for these roles (Whedon). With so many in limbo, I wish the writers would use this to explain how some charcters got a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    When he unlawfully kidnaped Trinary, she told him she had information about him and would release them to the public. If he goes public over his hand, he would have a lot of explanation to do including why he kidnaped Trinary, why he had a Sentinel and anything that Trinary found about him.
    In Schism every Government had sentinels that was common practice. He'd just say she's lying as she's a mutant and he has proof that his hand was chopped off by the X-Men illegally entering a country and being seen at the scene

I like Red but we have a mutant that can basically control electronic devices and manipulate data, another that can manipulate minds... and the content of a smartphone is supposed to be a proof to people who are already assuming the worse? o.O
    They don't know Trinary's powers and it is a start to a resolution. They just need some evidence that all is not as it seems not necessarily a smoking gun.

Errr... that's my point: The content of a smartphone is already a pretty shaky proof in itself. So a smartphone provided by someone that can manipulate its content at will isn't going to convince anyone. How is anyone going to know that they didn't tampered with it?
    Again, the people that will likely get the evidence don't know who Trinary is. Also as the current blow up between Omarosa and Trump illustrates, all that is really required is for doubt to be placed in people's minds.
    Last edited by remydat; 08-17-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

The cover is stunning.

Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    This made me laugh out loud!
    Attachment 69421
    Who’s in the tower?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Who’s in the tower?
    That's the tower screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That's the tower screaming.
    I’m not familiar with Atlantis at alll... are the structures living or something?

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Again, the people that will likely get the evidence don't know who Trinary is. Also as the current blow up between Omarosa and Trump illustrates, all that is really required is for doubt to be placed in people's minds.
    All that is needed is a doubt? When people are hating and believing the worse about mutants for the last 50 years or so? I think that more than a doubt is needed. More like irrefutable proof.

All that is needed is a doubt? When people are hating and believing the worse about mutants for the last 50 years or so? I think that more than a doubt is needed. More like irrefutable proof.
    The tape isn't for the larger world. It is to provide evidence to the UN that she didn't murder the ambassador. If some strange voice is heard on the ambassador's cell phone then it provides reasonable doubt from a legal perspective. It does not make every single racist out there believe her but that is not the intent.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    The tape isn't for the larger world. It is to provide evidence to the UN that she didn't murder the ambassador. If some strange voice is heard on the ambassador's cell phone then it provides reasonable doubt from a legal perspective. It does not make every single racist out there believe her but that is not the intent.
    Aren't most of the UN people under Nova's influence by now?