Default Fully fed Galactus vs Odin (Marvel)

Who takes it?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Galactus sleep walks through the fight. The best Odin could manage was headbutting Big G's hat off, which knocked the former the All-Father out cold, IIRC.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Galactus sleep walks through the fight. The best Odin could manage was headbutting Big G's hat off, which knocked the former the All-Father out cold, IIRC.
    In fairness he did knock Galactus on his ass. It's just that it ultimately ... did nothing at all ... and this was a Galactus that was hungry. It is however, one of the best panels in comic history.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Galactus comfortably stomps here. Hungry Galactus put Odin down as shown above.

Dr. Doom using Galactus' stolen power smacked Odin around once.

Basically, while Odin can shake galaxies, Galactus can straight up teleport them.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I particularly enjoyed this specific page