Thread: Zeus vs Thanos

Fantastic Member

Default Zeus vs Thanos

616 Zeus vs Thanos
    No BFR No TP
    Who Wins?

BANNED

given Monica and thor were able to make Zeus exert himself to the point that he was lusted with battle and lashing out thanos should take this.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    given Monica and thor were able to make Zeus exert himself to the point that he was lusted with battle and lashing out thanos should take this.
    You mean that time Monica managed to not hurt him? In that same fight, iirc, Zeus actually briefly held/restrained Mjolnir despite its enchantment.

He also broke Greg Pak Era Hulks healing factor with just a few blows.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

This isn’t actually a terrible rumble, given Zeus is like Diet Odin (and by ‘like’ I mean he inflicts similar amounts of unwarranted parental abuse, but does less amnesia-inducing madness and more making babies with wildlife) and Thanos was able to keep on trucking through Odin’s continuous blast of Surfer-insta-KOing energy.

I honestly struggle to say for certain but it kinda sorta feels like thematically it ought to be Zeus but the feats are probably actually with Thanos due to more appearances and generally being more active in said appearances.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    You mean that time Monica managed to not hurt him? In that same fight, iirc, Zeus actually briefly held/restrained Mjolnir despite its enchantment.

He also broke Greg Pak Era Hulks healing factor with just a few blows.
    he may have done that but he also acknowledges this after their group effort though he does recover quickly to lay them out but thanos is not going to suffer similarly.

Unless there's something that went on building up to this and weakening him, I instinctively find a scene where Classic Class 50 She-Hulk and Namor have him on the ropes and seemingly unable to even fight back like that to be a pretty whopping P.I.S. low end showing for Zeus. Thor doing that when he was already weakened, perhaps. But we already know what happens when Thor tries that against a Zeus that isn't pre-weakened.
    Power with Girl is better.