Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No matter the plot, with this creative team I'm in.

Incredible Member

It is sad that Murphy is wasting his art on a Millar project, but at least he will make a lot of money. Millar has some way of selling 30,000 copies of his worst book.

As for Remender writing too many books, bear in mind a couple of things. First, he has said in prior interviews that Captain America, Uncanny Avengers, Black Science and Low are largely scripted out way in advance, so writing those don't take as much time as a Deadly Class does. Also, it is very likely that he won't be writing a couple of those books by the time Tokyo Ghosts hits. So I wouldn't worry about him taking on too much work.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    It is sad that Murphy is wasting his art on a Millar project, but at least he will make a lot of money. Millar has some way of selling 30,000 copies of his worst book.

As for Remender writing too many books, bear in mind a couple of things. First, he has said in prior interviews that Captain America, Uncanny Avengers, Black Science and Low are largely scripted out way in advance, so writing those don't take as much time as a Deadly Class does. Also, it is very likely that he won't be writing a couple of those books by the time Tokyo Ghosts hits. So I wouldn't worry about him taking on too much work.
    Remender says in the interview that they will take breaks in between issues when writing Low, Black, Science and Tokyo Ghosts so he can focus on each individual book.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    Remender says in the interview that they will take breaks in between issues when writing Low, Black, Science and Tokyo Ghosts so he can focus on each individual book.
    That makes sense. I too was a bit concerned he might be spreading himself thin. Black Science and Deadly Class are a couple of my current faves for sure. This is an absolute must buy for me. Anything Murphy draws is a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Yeah getting that Akira vibe too, but that might just be because of the motorcycle... Definitely interested in this, gonna watch the reviews closely!
    me too! Akira FTW

Reminded myself of this book a couple days ago. Possibly my most anticipated book coming from Image this summer.

Sean Murphy? OK, I'm in.

I've become such a huge Murphy fan I'll at least try anything he works on, even a Millar book.
    If you are not reading Lazarus, you should be.