Default Civil War I TPB buying guide

Hi
    Without any spoilers, please - out of all the TPBs of Civil War 1, which ones should I get?
    Should I just stick to the main story or are some of the other TPBs (or all of them) essential as well?
    I am looking to get the full story but without any unnedessary fluff.
    Thanks

In order to get the real story out of Civil War, the great one, you need the main series, Civil War Front Line, and The Confession, which is collected in Civil War Iron Man. New Avengers is good, too. The rest is pretty optional.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

iMan 42s

If you really have to check out Civil War I'd only recommend the main book.

The problem with the tie-ins is that they are incredibly inconsistent from title to title to the point Amazing Spider-man has a completely different interaction with Iron man. You also have dumb moments like Captain America not understanding modern life because he doesn't have a Myspace. It should also be noted that while the Pro-registration team is framed as villainous, the tie-ins frame them like they are Nazi's and just the worst people on the planet. Basically turning a story about friends turning on friends in what they feel is the greater good into "Iron man is one of the bad guys". And it should be noted that the tie-ins also suggest an actual bad guy of the whole event. They are only here because the books at the time couldn't figure out a way to make the inciting incident work as an accident of superheroes being irresponsible basically derailing the whole point.

I wouldn't recommend reading it.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.