Thread: Zeus vs JLA

Fantastic Member

Default Zeus vs JLA

616 Zeus vs Post Crisis Big 7 (Cyborg replaces Batman).
    No BFR, No TP & No Prep
    Who Wins? 🤔

I mean... It feels pretty dang silly suggesting Zeus would be susceptible to mind screwing or speed stealing but technically I'm not sure he has the feats to withstand them.

Like Odin gets into extended psychic warfare with Galactus, forcing Big G to exert himself. Zeus should like... theoretically possess similar powers, even if to a lesser scale but I'm hard pressed remembering any examples.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I mean... It feels pretty dang silly suggesting Zeus would be susceptible to mind screwing or speed stealing but technically I'm not sure he has the feats to withstand them.

Like Odin gets into extended psychic warfare with Galactus, forcing Big G to exert himself. Zeus should like... theoretically possess similar powers, even if to a lesser scale but I'm hard pressed remembering any examples.
    Yeah the chiefs of all the pantheons are presented as being reasonably on the same level as Odin or close but the actual feats, as far as I know, just don't back that up.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

In this case it wouldn't matter as TP is not allowed...because it's ColonelGM.