Default House of M - buying guide

Hi - no spoilers please!
    I am making my way through some of Marvel's sagas/ events, in order. I bought and read Maximum Security, Infinity Abyss, Marvel 1602 (separate, I know), Avengers Disassembled, Iron Man Extremis and Secret War.
    Next on the list is House of M. But there are so many House of M titles that I am utterly lost. What is the buying guide for that event? Is there an edition collecting everything that is important/ worth it, or a number of editions?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Hi - no spoilers please!
    I am making my way through some of Marvel's sagas/ events, in order. I bought and read Maximum Security, Infinity Abyss, Marvel 1602 (separate, I know), Avengers Disassembled, Iron Man Extremis and Secret War.
    Next on the list is House of M. But there are so many House of M titles that I am utterly lost. What is the buying guide for that event? Is there an edition collecting everything that is important/ worth it, or a number of editions?
    Thanks!
    The main series is all you really need, nearly all the tie-ins focus on the various characters being affected by HOM

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I'll just give you my personal choices. I liked Son of M with Quicksilver and House of M: Fantastic Four where Doom gets to have his own version of the Fantastic Four

House of M Civil War 1-5 (1945-1979); House of M Avengers 1-5 (1979-2005); Secret House of M (Hanbook) (1980-2005), Pulse, House of M Fantastic Four, House of M 1-8, Secret War Dinastia M (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    House of M Civil War 1-5 (1945-1979); House of M Avengers 1-5 (1979-2005); Secret House of M (Hanbook) (1980-2005), Pulse, House of M Fantastic Four, House of M 1-8, Secret War Dinastia M (2015)
    Juan, and is that the correct reading order for those titles? Thanks!