Default Wrestling Sub-Forum

Hi all,

I first want to say good work with the rebooting, sometimes a place needs a clean out and a shape up in order to keep on ticking and Jonah's open letter was a nice read from someone still passionate.

Now, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining off the bat, but I was wondering if there would be any plans in the future to return the "Wrestling" sub-forum within TV/Film? We had a great little community going in there in which those of us shunned by even normal comic geeks (yep, sadly, true) could find a home. I feel like having the threads just in the normal TV forum would kill off the conversation and the threads would get lost in the hustle and bustle.

So, any thoughts on this?

Thanks

I know this sounds like an evasive answer, but for now we're closely watching how this new Community shapes up and basing forum openings/closures based on that.
    Welcome back!
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules

All-New Member

Hey matt! Same kind of question, but it seems like all the forums are there, except the Classic comics forum. Is it gone for good? Thanks!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

We don't even get the Wrestling Sub Forum back ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

I'll throw in another request for the Wrestling sub forum to be opened. There were several long-running threads with good discussions, and it's easier as a poster to have that separate than running roughshod over the TV section.

I will be giving the same response for any forum brought up that may now be gone - we'll be very closely monitoring how things go and make any changes based on that.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I will be giving the same response for any forum brought up that may now be gone - we'll be very closely monitoring how things go and make any changes based on that.
    Well the reason it was created Matt was because an Admin said we were making one too many threads on the TV/Film boards and they gave it its own sub-forum for that reason to not drag everything down with the wrestling stuff. I get debating things but I'm shocked no one spoke up and said , hey we have this sub-forum here for this reason.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I too will miss the Wrestling Sub-Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well the reason it was created Matt was because an Admin said we were making one too many threads on the TV/Film boards and they gave it its own sub-forum for that reason to not drag everything down with the wrestling stuff. I get debating things but I'm shocked no one spoke up and said , hey we have this sub-forum here for this reason.
    How about everyone take a breath and give these guys time to get things back to where they want? If you get a sub forum great. If you don't, post in the TV/Film thread and see where it goes.

There's a PPV this Sunday followed by RAW. I'm sure ...

*Dons cowboy hat*

BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    How about everyone take a breath and give these guys time to get things back to where they want? If you get a sub forum great. If you don't, post in the TV/Film thread and see where it goes.
    Well they just took care of the Classics Forum situation. Its not like they have to give us a whole forum and all. Just a sub-forum for the TV/Film board. This is why I'm pushing for that. Years ago I was a hard sell on it all....but I realize now it makes the boards better. Everyone is happy with it so....lets bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    There's a PPV this Sunday followed by RAW. I'm sure ...

*Dons cowboy hat*

BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!
    Slobber Knocker!!!! Stone Cold!!! Stone Cold!!! By God!

Couldnt resist hitting the other catch phrases.

But in all seriousness, create the threads and post in them. If the demand is there, a board will be brought back to accommodate it. Classics is back now (and its grown a bit), so we are actively looking and monitoring the board needs.