Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member
    the third rock in a solar system in the milky way

I always imagined the crossovers in arrowverse at the end...I mean the main ones, not the small two characters

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post

PREZ--follows the adventures of the President of the United States in this universe, who is a teen named Prez Rickard (although Beth Ross might be a running mate), where people have lost faith in the old system of government and presidents are elected on social media. His cabinet is made up of people that are underrepresented in mainstream media. The show would cross over often with events in the other new Arrowverse shows (the Love-verse?). Hour long dramedy
    Damn, I wish I would've thought of this. Now that I think about it, conceptually, Prez would make a great TV series.

1. Nightshade - Secret agent meets sorcery. Magic is creeping into the world and Eve Eden is the premiere agent of a government organization designed to combat it, in part due to a childhood spent trapped in another realm. Naturally the big bad of the first season would be somebody tied to her past there.

2. Crimson Avenger - The show would have two main leads: the original Avenger, whose exploits we'd see in 1920s-1940s flashbacks; and the current Avenger, who is being haunted/trained by the ghost of the original.

3. Hero Hotline - Taking the place of the "team" series, an hour long action comedy featuring lower-tier heroes who work for a makeshift superhero 911 service. Members would include members of the book's cast, including Diamondette, Private Eye, Voice-Over, Microwavebelle, and Mr. Muscle, but more ludicrous regular DC heroes like the Red Bee would be featured as well.

4. Peacemaker - A hard-hitting, non-powered action hero, something akin to a costumed Jason Bourne or Daniel Craig James Bond. Christopher Smith is a driven, haunted operative dispatched across the world to clean up messes that go beyond the capacities of traditional foreign operations. Rather than having a regular setting, each episode/storyline would be set in a different fictional DC country. Possible spinoff from Nightshade.

5. Starman - A more-or-less straight ahead adaptation of the James Robinson run, with Jack Knight as the protagonist. Such elements as the legacy of the title and Jack's reluctance to be a "traditional"" hero would be in play. Supporting characters would included the O'Dare family, Ted Knight, Sadie Payton (and her hidden connection to a former Starman), Bobo Benetti, and (naturally) the Shade, with the Mist being the first big bad, but then a recurring threat over the run the show. And the return of Simon Culp could affect not only the Shade but Nightshade as well, resulting in the first full crossover between all the series.
    Last edited by Kaijudo; 08-19-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Blue Beetle. Ted Kord dies in a battle and the first person to find his body is Jamie Reyes. That's when the scarab attaches itself to him. He has to learn how to use his powers with the help of Booster Gold and other members of the JLI. Such as Fire, Ice, and maybe even Guy Gardner. All kinds of references to the rest of the DCU. The main villains could be Ras Al Ghul or Vandal Savage looking to get their hands on the scarab. Maybe even throw Lex Luthor in there.
    Assassinate Putin!

I always thought a Zatanna / Deadman / Mister Miracle (with Barda) show (Technically comic too) would be interesting. Zatanna is always depicted has headlining a show, Mister Miracle could be a part of the show. They journey around or have the show be in one place (Like Las Vegas.)
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Amazing Member

derp derp derp
    Last edited by Shazamdude; 08-29-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I guess that means my Superman show is out. How about a Batgirl show? Specifically one where she wears the Burnside costume. Or a Birds of Prey show where she is a member. They can make mention of characters like Superman and Batman. You would have Huntress, Black Canary (the Laurel one) Poison Ivy, and Batgirl.
    Does a Batwoman show work for you? Or does it have to be Batgirl?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Does a Batwoman show work for you? Or does it have to be Batgirl?
    Well, if you make it before the batwoman show, you’re A-ok, but if not, then it has to be batgirl

Amazing Member

Can you all do me a favour? Go check if the comments work on my google doc, and if so, don’t comment and tell me. If your not sure, comment. If they don’t, then tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Shazamdude View Post
    Well, if you make it before the batwoman show, you’re A-ok, but if not, then it has to be batgirl
    The CW shows are meant for lesser known heroes. Batgirl is pretty well known. Babs version, but still. Batwoman though, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The CW shows are meant for lesser known heroes. Batgirl is pretty well known. Babs version, but still. Batwoman though, not so much.
    Flash is a lesser known hero?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The CW shows are meant for lesser known heroes.
    They have a Supergirl show... And the Flash isn't exactly wallowing in obscurity either.

Amazing Member

by "lesser known", i meant have characters that are known to the community, but DC looks at them and says "there not batman, superman, or wonder woman"
    And yes, i know thats not the best defense, but i also sort of was brain dead. but still, this isnt the "correct me" forum, and someone already got onto me about that...

realizing your talking to someone else. My bad. But still, your kinda overloading him