Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member
    the third rock in a solar system in the milky way

Default Make a new arrowverse

Ok, I did one of these already, but I’m making a new, less strict version. Rules are below

1) no having the same shows. What I mean is no flash show, no arrow show, no lot show (while that concept is allowed), and no supergirl show. This doesn’t mean they can’t exist in your arrowverse, just don’t make a flash show (I mean Barry Allen. You can have Wally west)

2) don’t take ideas from other people. That’s just plain bad. Maybe even worse than hawkman’s inclusion with arrowverse.

3) do your research before Wild dog is on doctor fate. A good place to research is comicvine, though you really have to say which character or which team you want to research, then ”comicvine”. Example: “Artemis comicvine”. It’s how I get my research done (of course, if you know comic books, then you don’t exactly need to research all that much)

Anyways, I’m, going to put this out now before I get it deleted. And yes, I’m making an arrowverse, too.
    Last edited by Shazamdude; 08-27-2018 at 01:27 PM. Reason: A bunch of  where everywhere ‘

The Outlaws. With Jason Todd, Artemis, and Bizarro (clone). Iffy on setting it up in Gotham, or to take them to another city. While the Bat, Wonder, and Super franchises are well known, Jason, Artemis, and Bizarro are far less well known than the rest of their respective "families". And yes, I'm going off of Lobdell's recent Red Hood and the Outlaws. Starting with the three coming together through happenstance, as the black sheep of the Bat, Wonder, and Super families. Jason could be on the out with Bruce for something, comes across a criminal organization with major resources, and comes across Artemis who's been tracking a person that stole the Bow of Ra and the trail led to the same place. Inside, they find Bizarro, created to be the group's counter to metahumans and such that would interfere.

Lobo. While hunting down his latest bounty, his bike gets destroyed and he's stranded on Earth for the time being. More than that? TV version of Deadpool, I guess. Dark humor, action, and aliens.

That's about all I got.

Incredible Member

Batman
    Start with Robin joining Batman. In season 2, introduce Batgirl and have Robin leave by the end.

Legends of Tomorrow
    Same premise, except with Booster Gold instead of Rip Hunter, plus Blue Beetle, Vixen, Firestorm, Red Tornado, etc. Basically Justice League leftovers. Really light in tone.

Teen Titans
    Start with Robin, Speedy, Donna, and Aqualad, and soon after, Raven, Beast Boy, Starfire, Kid Flash, Donna, etc. Season 2 has Nightwing, Miss Martian, Superboy.

The Books of Magic
    Raven (after leaving the Titans), Tim Hunter, and Dr Fate as your trio of young leads. Constantine, Zatanna, Etrigan, Deadman join them along the way, journeying through the magical worlds of DC.

The Outsiders
    DC’s Defenders. Raw and gritty, dealing with street crime. Green Arrow, Black Canary, Black Lightning, Katana, and Element Woman
    Last edited by SmokeMonster; 08-18-2018 at 12:00 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shazamdude View Post
    4) do your research before Wild dog is on doctor fate. A good place to research is comicvine, though you really have to say which character or which team you want to research, then ”comicvine”. Example: “Artemis comicvine”. It’s how I get my research done (of course, if you know comic books, then you don’t exactly need to research all that much).
    It's a new universe, not something that has a lot to do with how things are in the comics. Why is research necessary?

Why wouldn't I put Wild Dog on a Dr. Fate show?

Green Lanterns (Why limit it to just one? Could even be an anthology, with a revolving cast of Lanterns starring in various episodes.)

Zatanna (Need a show featuring magic)

Martian Manhunter (No connection to Supergirl, never even met her or Superman)

Justice Society of America (set in the 1940s)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    It's a new universe, not something that has a lot to do with how things are in the comics. Why is research necessary?

Why wouldn't I put Wild Dog on a Dr. Fate show?
    Reply to first) I meant characters. I have a hard time thinking of characters and what-not from my brain quick. If you don’t need to research, don’t.

Reply to second) it was an example. The more I think of it, the less far fetched it is

Amazing Member

That’s pretty neat

A show based on the Question would be pretty cool.

I would want to play around more with the Gods and monsters universe.

Ellis/Davis-Hunt's The Wild Storm feels tailor made for a tv show.

I've heard a few good pitches for a Vixen show.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I guess that means my Superman show is out. How about a Batgirl show? Specifically one where she wears the Burnside costume. Or a Birds of Prey show where she is a member. They can make mention of characters like Superman and Batman. You would have Huntress, Black Canary (the Laurel one) Poison Ivy, and Batgirl.
    Assassinate Putin!

Main Show - Batman

Spinoff - Deathstroke and the Suicide Squad

Spinoff - Constantine

Spinoff - Static Shock

Spinoff - Firestorm

Spinoff- Brave and the Bold

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    Main Show - Batman

Spinoff - Deathstroke and the Suicide Squad

Spinoff - Constantine

Spinoff - Static Shock

Spinoff - Firestorm

Spinoff- Brave and the Bold
    This is good, but Constantine has (or had) a show in arrowverse. I’ll let it pass seeing as it was cancelled, though. Also, technically, black lightning isn’t arrowverse, so if that’s why you didn’t just do him and did static shock, then black lightning is allowed

Retired

'MAZING MAN--self explanatory, a little guy who poses as a super-hero in his neighbourhood with a bunch of his friends. Half hour dramedy.

ANGEL LOVE--a young woman moves from Scranton to New York City and has to toughen up to survive in the big city. Hour long drama series.

YOUNG HEROES IN LOVE--a "garage band" of young heroes struggle with their super-powers and relationships. Half hour dramedy (in the same block as 'MAZING MAN).

AMETHYST, PRINCESS OF GEMWORLD--the most expensive series to bring to the screen, follows young Amy Winston as she discovers the Gemworld where she is Amethyst. Hour long fantasy drama series.

PREZ--follows the adventures of the President of the United States in this universe, who is a teen named Prez Rickard (although Beth Ross might be a running mate), where people have lost faith in the old system of government and presidents are elected on social media. His cabinet is made up of people that are underrepresented in mainstream media. The show would cross over often with events in the other new Arrowverse shows (the Love-verse?). Hour long dramedy

First show: The Batman
    The first show would take place roughly three months after Superman debuted in Metropolis. It would focus on Batman year one and how slot of his villains started up. There would be references to Superman, but not shown in the first few seasons. The main characters would be Bruce, Alfred, Gordon, and Harvey.
    Season two would intro Dick Grayson, with him becoming Robin by seasons end. The finale would also introduce Harvey as Two Face.

During season three, we get our first spin off...
    Green Lantern would focus on Hal Jordan and his adventures as a space cop but the first season would keep him in Coast City and on Earth. Pie face, Carol and HalÂ’s brothers would be the main characters with villains like Hector Hammond, Goldface, Black Hand etc.
    season three of Batman would focus on training Robin while fighting Two Face as a main overall arc of the season. We would also meet Barbara Gordon and Catwoman would become an anti hero.

Year Four would have a spin off of GL called Manhunter from Mars and focus on JÂ’onn as he works as a detective and must stop an invasion of white Martian warriors. Green Lantern begins patrolling space and picks up John Stewart to be his partner. The Batman deals with Batgirl, Ras Al Ghul and Robin falling out with Batman. Before the season ends, we meet Black Canary, The Flash and finally Superman as the two GLs, Batman and JÂ’onn team up with them to stop the Invasion of white martians as the Justice League in s crossover that also acts as a season finale.

Year five:
    The Batman deals with Dick leaving and him taking on both Batgirl and Jason Todd as sidekicks. Todd becomes new Robin as the arc is the return of the Joker. By seasons end, Batgirl is paralyzed and Jason is murdered.
    Manhunter from Mars begins to search Earth for signs of other martians that may live in hiding, here we meet Blue Beetle, Fire, Ice and Booster, scattered through the season.
    GL we see a season long arc dealing with the Sinestro Corps and the discovery of Paralax.
    New series: Nightwing and The Titans. Dick brings together Beast Boy, Donna, Starfire, Cyborg and Kid Flash (Wally) to form a team. During the season, they deal mainly with Deathstroke and Trigon by seasons end, which intros Raven.

Year Six, the year of The Crisis.
    All four shows lead up to Crisis in which The Flash dies. Batman becomes darker with all Joker did in the previous season and begin relying on Venom to fight crime. Right before the two week Crisis event to end the season, Bruce meets Tim Drake.
    JÂ’onn and his group of heroes from last season discover the anti monitor and this ushers in Crisis.
    GL deals with Qward and learns about the multiverse with Barry Allen guest starring a lot and introduces Guy. All culminated with Crisis.
    The Titans bring Raven into the fold and must face Brother Blood and they discover Harbinger before the Crisis.

Year Seven. With his darkness toned down with a new Robin, Batman, Oracle and Catwoman must deal with the season long Knightfall. Intro both Bane and Azreal. Season finale, the breaking.
    JÂ’onn and his team officially form JLI with the help of Max Lord and Guy joins. The latter half of the season deals with the team teaming with Superman to track down Doomsday, which ends with Supes death.
    GL deals with John becoming honor guard and Hal staying on a Earth to deal with smaller threats with Black Canary and Green Arrow.
    The Titans lose Wally as a member as he becomes The Flash, but they still have their hands full with Monarch.

Year Eight. Batman deals with Azbat and the return of Bruce
    Manhunter deals with the reign of supermen as does GL as Coast City is destroyed by Cuborg supes which leads to Hal giving up his ring and Superman returning.
    The Titans welcome Superboy into the team and also ties into Reign as well as Titans of Tomorrow.
    Season One of Wally West: The Flash begins midsession as this will be the last season of The Batman.

Eventually, every series will end with another replacing it.

There is your first Eight years. Enjoy.

I would build my arrowverse similar to how Marvel did their Netflix shows.

Show 1- Jay Garrick solo mini series.
    Show 2- Alan Scott solo mini series.
    Show 3- Carter Hall solo mini series.

All three shows could play at the same time and tie into each other. The final episode of each mini series would be a three part cross over where they team up and form the Justice Society.

The Justice Society would be a full season and at the end of season 2 is where the JSA disappears after the HUAC hearing. Season three would take place in the present day with Sandy Hawkins, Michael Holt, and Jack Knight reforming the JSA to locate the original members. The season finale they are able to locate the original members and return them to present day. Season four will explore the relationships between the original founders and the new members. We will also see through flashbacks where and what the original members were up to when they disappeared.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Amazing Member

ignore this plz
    Last edited by Shazamdude; 08-27-2018 at 12:47 PM. Reason: i didnt need it, but i dont know how to delete