Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default We Need More Idiots doing the News !

Everyone has spent a week laughing hard at the recent Fox News story where Aretha Franklin died and whoever did the story decided to post an image of Patti Labelle as Franklin. This after one Fox News analyst claimed we were at war with Japan. This was a stunning week for a news channel that seemingly has fallen so hard , so fast even Jon Stewart wishes he was at Daily Show to cover the comedy.

In a depressing week where Franklin died , Trump was bending more for Russia and just overall doom n gloom sadly....a report over a very respected singers death should be a sad note really. But it became a comedy as folks started posting memes on FB about Fox News and posted images of various black women with "RIP Aretha Franklin" .

So it got me thinking , with Fox's reputation in the absolute shitter more than normal ...why not proudly boast they have absolute idiots working behind the scenes. I mean , make it a positive that your hiring some idiots that don't know what the **** they are doing and flunked outta college ? You can literally say when you do a terrible news story saying Bill Clinton secretly is part of the New World Order , that it was some idiots fault in the back. Also when doing a report post an image of this and go , whoops...

Also say your covering entertainment and decide to discuss pop singer Cher's latest album of covers of ABBA. Anyhow here can be the news report...

FOX NEWS

Pop Singer Cher covers ABBA in new album !

Just celebrate yourselves for being class A **** ups is my stance.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    FOX is not the only one. The gun control journalists can't tell the difference between AR-15 and AK-47.
    Because not being able to recognize the face and appearence one of the greatest voices of this generation is totally the same thing as getting murder-machine serial numbers mixed up.

Before we get too carried away with making fun of news screw-ups, let me ask this:
    How many of you have previously (or even currently) worked in the field of journalism?