Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I've kept G.I. Joe Complete Collection vol.9 in my Amazon shopping cart all these months well past the 6/17 delivery time. It's simply said 'Item not Available' for all that time. Today I go into the cart and get a notice of a price change to the book. I click on the listing, it still says 6/17 delivery, but now it's available for pre-order. Is this Amazon getting new info from IDW and they are in the process of updating the listing?
    Might this series, or this volume at least, be back? Could we get this book after all??
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Correct me if I'm wrong but G.I. Joe Complete Collection vol.9 never did get released.
    However, this Amazon third party seller claims to have one for a mere $4,168.99

Any takers?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    What IDW reprints and collections have you been reading or want to discuss?

http://www.idwpublishing.com/news/article/2852/

IDW recently set up a new imprint called EuroComics run by Dean Mullaney from the Library of American Comics, designed to reprint European comics in English, starting with the complete Corto Maltese.

In addition we have IDW's IDW edition hardcovers of TMNT, Transformers and GI Joe

I just preordered the TMNT volume
    The TMNT series is my favorite IDW comic for sure. I love the collected editions.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I've kept G.I. Joe Complete Collection vol.9 in my Amazon shopping cart all these months well past the 6/17 delivery time. It's simply said 'Item not Available' for all that time. Today I go into the cart and get a notice of a price change to the book. I click on the listing, it still says 6/17 delivery, but now it's available for pre-order. Is this Amazon getting new info from IDW and they are in the process of updating the listing?
    Might this series, or this volume at least, be back? Could we get this book after all??
    Months? It was originally solicited to come out over two years ago.