Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    So after years of owning the TMNT Change is Constant deluxe edition I finally got around to reading it and I really enjoyed it and want to read the next one... but I can't seem to find it again in that format. Is there a Vol 2 of this book? If not what is the best way to read this series?

Attachment 35920
    They only made the first volume and the annuals in this format. The only other HCs currently are the IDW Collections.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    So after years of owning the TMNT Change is Constant deluxe edition I finally got around to reading it and I really enjoyed it and want to read the next one... but I can't seem to find it again in that format. Is there a Vol 2 of this book? If not what is the best way to read this series?

Attachment 35920
    This is the format that IDW is seemingly going to collect the run into. Volumes 1&2 are readily available with volume 3 hitting later this summer. That will get you up through issue #28 of the ongoing while covering a number of the character one-shots.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    I definitely wouldn't call Ragnarök crap. It is a thin glued book, but it opens fairly flat and I have definitely seen worse gutter loss.Attachment 35909Attachment 35911this is about 1/4 way in and book laying flat, but by only opening the back to about 45 deg it is totally legible into the gutterAttachment 35912
    this is the Uncle Scrooge timeless tales hc after some flipping through (the proper way).

the ragnarok hc is better yeah but still for their prices it should be much better.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    They only made the first volume and the annuals in this format. The only other HCs currently are the IDW Collections.
    Thers also the heroes and villians (solicited?) hc's that collect their respective one shots in a single volume.

But yeah, the idw collections are the way to go if you want the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    These?

Hmm might have to pick them up and sell on this one. These new collections are a lot better priced too!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    This is the format that IDW is seemingly going to collect the run into. Volumes 1&2 are readily available with volume 3 hitting later this summer. That will get you up through issue #28 of the ongoing while covering a number of the character one-shots.
    Cheers CC!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

What happened to IDW reprinting Rom's Marvel stuff?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Amazing Member
    Comic, toys and all around geek things from older geeks perspective: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUX...zQaKJKBaqzuNdg

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    What happened to IDW reprinting Rom's Marvel stuff?
    Was that ever more than fandom wishing for it? I never saw any press release to the effect that IDW would be reprinting the original Marvel run in any form.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Was that ever more than fandom wishing for it? I never saw any press release to the effect that IDW would be reprinting the original Marvel run in any form.
    I can't remember either but they are doing a new ongoing and who are they doing that for? I would think mostly for the old fans so one would think they will reprint the old series in some format.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I could have sworn I saw somewhere that IDW was reprinting the Rom series from Marvel.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Oh yes, more Judge Dredd!

All-New Member

So how is the build quality on the TMNT collections? I've seen pics and reviews talking about the poor bindings, but I'd rather hear what you guys have to say about them. I really want to start getting these but I'm worried that they might fall apart on me. What's the general consensus on them?

I've fallen a bit behind on the GI Joe Complete Collections (last one I got was volume 6). I've just read on some Amazon reviews that Special Missions #9 has been missed from volumes 7 and 8. Is anyone able to confirm this?