Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    When is the release of the TMNT hardcover?
    It's listed as October 7th. The problem is I haven't seen it listed in any solicitations. It's available for pre-order through a few online vendors, but let's hope for the best.

Google ISBN-13: 978-1631401114. It should give you a few listings.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
    Anyone care to share some pics of Tarzan: The Complete Russ Manning Newspaper Strips? Interiors, spine design, etc.

I've been debating about adding it to my next order on IST.
    I can't offer you pictures, but I add that I own it and it's awesome! A must buy for Manning or Tarzan fans.

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    When is the release of the TMNT hardcover?
    Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    It's listed as October 7th. The problem is I haven't seen it listed in any solicitations. It's available for pre-order through a few online vendors, but let's hope for the best.

Google ISBN-13: 978-1631401114. It should give you a few listings.
    Someone said on a TMNT forum that it was pushed to march 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Someone said on a TMNT forum that it was pushed to march 2015.
    That's unfortunate, but not a huge deal waiting a little longer if it turns out to be true. Thanks for posting this. I actually tried emailing IDW to see if I could get a response. If they provide any useful information I'll make sure to post back.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    Btw, if somebody looking for this, I'm trying to sell TMNT Ultimate collection Red Label (volumes 2 and 3) for a price lower then a cover price on eBay now.
    Out of curiosity, why did you decide to sell these? Didn't you just win them (I'm assuming on ebay) no less than a month ago?
    Last edited by danmar85; 09-18-2014 at 04:41 PM.

*double post*

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    Btw, if somebody looking for this, I'm trying to sell TMNT Ultimate collection Red Label (volumes 2 and 3) for a price lower then a cover price on eBay now.
    Is there a difference between the red and white labels? I just bought all five as a set on eBay, and all but volume 4 are first printings, but volume 1 has red lettering on the spine and the other four have white. It doesn't bother me, I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Is there a difference between the red and white labels? I just bought all five as a set on eBay, and all but volume 4 are first printings, but volume 1 has red lettering on the spine and the other four have white. It doesn't bother me, I'm just curious.
    I'm wondering that myself. I plan to post on a TMNT specific forum to get some more answers, but here's what I gathered so far.

The Black, Red and Blue Label editions have nothing to do with the title coloring. They refer to the IDW foil(?) on each book. They're either..you guessed it..Red, Black or Blue. Each comes in it's own slipcase and each label is rarer than the next in this order Red, Black and Blue being the rarest.

I'm assuming the editions you bought don't have slipcases, which means they're just the normal versions, but I'm not sure what the significance of red titling vs white titling is. I've also seen variants that leave the cover black and white.

I have just uploaded on my blog a detailed description of the sumptuous Mike Mignola's AE with a lot of pics (although it is not recent news). Hope you will enjoy it (Mignola's art so good for the eye ..).
    http://myabsolutecollection.blogspot...s-edition.html (I have hesitated between this topic, the Dark Horse one or the main Hellboy topic and choose the main editor responsible for this book).

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    I have just uploaded on my blog a detailed description of the sumptuous Mike Mignola's AE with a lot of pics (although it is not recent news). Hope you will enjoy it (Mignola's art so good for the eye ..).
    http://myabsolutecollection.blogspot...s-edition.html (I have hesitated between this topic, the Dark Horse one or the main Hellboy topic and choose the main editor responsible for this book).

Thanks for sharing. That is a beautiful edition. The art really lends itself to b&w. I wouldn't hesitate to post a link in the Dark Horse thread as well, since the title is deeply associated with Dark Horse itself.

From IDW tweeter/facebook, IDW Limited line annual sale will take place from 30th of September to 3rd of October.

Spectacular Member

I guess I'm not getting the Locke and Key slipcase

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    From IDW tweeter/facebook, IDW Limited line annual sale will take place from 30th of September to 3rd of October.
    And does this sale encompass all it's title's or certain one's only?

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

I'll definitely be interested in checking out the Gold Key Archives collections.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    And does this sale encompass all it's title's or certain one's only?
    If I remember correctly last year sale it was on selected article.