Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    If I remember correctly last year sale it was on selected article.
    Thanks for the response. No spare funds for this sale, but I'll keep a look out for next year. I'm curios to see what will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Thanks for the response. No spare funds for this sale, but I'll keep a look out for next year. I'm curios to see what will be available.
    Frorm IDW FB page today: "Set your alarm for 10am tomorrow morning! We'll have daily deals & huge savings through the rest of the week". (tomorrow is now today in more than 5 hours)

So the main sale works like that : "From now until Friday, when you shop on http://idwlimited.com , if you buy 2 or more items the lowest item in your cart is free!"
    If someone on the board is only after one item (like me) perhaps we can combine our efforts (i.e. our order). PM me if interested.
    ps: the discount seems to work when ordering twice the same item (I'm after Locke & Key red label).

Smile

So the main sale works like that : "From now until Friday, when you shop on http://idwlimited.com , if you buy 2 or more items the lowest item in your cart is free!"
    If someone on the board is only after one item (like me) perhaps we can combine our efforts (i.e. our order). PM me if interested.
    ps: the discount seems to work when ordering twice the same item (I'm after Locke & Key red label).
    And now Locke & Key Head Games limited signed red label is mine (twice)! It really is a gorgeous edition (pics will follow on my blog in a few weeks). Really don't regret the investment!

The TMNT idw collection now has a release date of July on amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    The TMNT idw collection now has a release date of July on amazon.com
    I wouldn't pay attention to Amazon listing that far out. Just wait for a proper solicit.

Spectacular Member

The Amazing Spider-Man Newspaper reprint hasnt got an ISBN yet, am I right?

Locke & Key Head games Red Label: now people at IDW know how to produce (and securely ship) collector's book. A new jewell in my collection, easily in the top 5!
    http://myabsolutecollection.blogspot...w-limited.html

Locke & Key Head games Red Label: now people at IDW know how to produce (and securely ship) collector's book. A new jewell in my collection, easily in the top 5!
    That is really quite amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Stunning! I'm happy for you, man! Great addition to your collection. I wish I could've had money to buy stuff like you do.

Thanks for your kind words, I hope to finance retroactively this Locke & Key book by selling some other books from my collection (not the books from my blog of course).

I double my dilemma here. Should I wait for the other volumes of Locke & Key to be published in IDW limited line (which is absolutely not a sure thing) or should I have to buy the other volumes in the series in their "regular" Special Edition form (limited hardcover)? In other words does someone here have secret information about forthcoming IDW limited books?
    Last edited by vark; 10-18-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Have you tried using the head key yet? That book looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by billabonghotrod View Post
    Have you tried using the head key yet? That book looks awesome.
    Not yet, but I'm afraid to find out what's inside my over hyperactive daughter's head

Fantastic Member

The IDW solicitations are out and the HCs are:

Best of EC, Vol. 2 Artist’s Edition HC
    Al Feldstein, Harvey Kurtzman & more (w) • Johnny Craig, George Evans, Bernie Krigstein, Harvey Kurtzman, Joe Orlando, Al Williamson (a) • Williamson & Frank Frazetta (c)
    The second volume of Best of EC Artist’s Edition is—remarkably—just as good as volume one! Includes what can arguably called the best stories by Harvey Kurtzman (Airburst), Al Williamson (Food for Thought, Lost in Space), Bernie Krigstein (Master Race, In the Bag) and more! As with all EC Comics Artist’s Editions, this book will be a massive 15 x 22 inches! The best stories and art from the best comics imprint of all time! Plus a fantastic selection of covers!
    HC • BW • $95.00 net discount item • 176 Pages • 15” x 22” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-291-3

G.I. JOE: The IDW Collection, Vol. 5
    David Lapham, Brian Reed, Mike Raicht, Chuck Dixon, Mike Costa, Christos N. Gage (w) • Werther Dell'Edera, Joe Suitor, Giovanni Timpano, Robert Atkins, Allan Goldman, Antonio Fuso, S L Gallant, Chee (a) • Paul Shipper (c)
    Presenting all of IDW’s G.I. JOE series in recommended reading order. Includes G.I. JOE: Origins #20–23, G.I. JOE Special: Helix, G.I. JOE: Infestation, G.I. JOE #23–27, and G.I. JOE: Cobra #10–13.
    HC • FC • $49.99 • 364 pages • 7” x 11” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-103-9
    • The fastest way to catch up on your G.I. JOE!

The Maxx: Maxximized, Vol. 3
    Sam Kieth, William Messner-Loebs (w) • Sam Kieth (a & c)
    Volume 3 continues the re-presentation of Sam Kieth's and William Messner-Loeb's groundbreaking series, The Maxx, with all new colors by Ronda Pattison.
    HC • FC • $21.99 • 104 pages • 7” x 11” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-202-9
    • Collects issues #9–12
    • Oversized Hardcover!

Star Trek: The City on the Edge of Forever
    Harlan Ellison, Scott Tipton & David Tipton (w) • J.K. Woodward (a) • Juan Ortiz (c)
    For the first time ever, a visual presentation of the much-discussed, unrevised, unadulterated version of Harlan Ellison’s award-winning Star Trek teleplay script, “The City on the Edge of Forever!” See the story as Mr. Ellison originally intended!
    HC • FC • $24.99 • 128 pages • 7” x 11” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-206-7
    • “Harlan Ellison’s original teleplay… is proving much more enthralling than the aired version with Woodward’s art giving a visually stunning look.” –UnleashTheFanboy.com

Steve Canyon, Vol. 5: 1955-1956
    Milton Caniff (w & a & c)
    Milton Caniff’s square-jawed hero is back in the Orient and crossing paths with old friends and new enemies. Doe Redwood and the Hall family reappear on the scene, as does another young friend who is working hard to grow up. There are also more hearts and flowers in store within the tangled web that ensnares Steve, Summer Olson, and Copper Calhoon, while Happy Easter returns stateside but ends up having a Gay old time on the Savannah. As 1956 races to a conclusion, a new member of the Canyon clan steps on-stage—get ready to meet Cousin Poteet!
    HC • PC • $49.99 • 336 pages • 11” x 8.5” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-178-7
    • Steve Canyon is presented in a matching hardcover set to the Library of American Comics' Eisner Award-winning Terry and the Pirates.

Tarzan: The Complete Russ Manning Newspaper Strips, Vol. 4
    Russ Manning (w & a & c)
    In the series conclusion, the final nine Sunday storylines by Russ Manning, in which Tarzan returns to Opar, Pellucidar, and Castra Sanguinarius, while Korak finds himself at the Sacred Lake of Krackao and the Elephants’ Graveyard. Collecting the complete strips run from March 24, 1974 through June 24, 1979.
    HC • FC • $49.99 • 296 pages • 11” x 8.5” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-215-9
    • 2014 Eisner Award Winner!

Transformers: Dark Cybertron
    James Roberts, John Barber (w) • Phil Jimenez, Andrew Griffith, Brendan Cahill, James Raiz, Atilio Rojo, Livio Ramondelli (a) • Casey W. Coller (c)
    THE END OF EVERYTHING! SHOCKWAVE makes a move millions of years in the planning—an ultimate strategy to remake Cybertron and destroy both the Autobots and Decepticons!
    HC • FC • $49.99 • 300 pages • 7” x 11” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-072-8
    • This oversized hardcover collects all 12 issues of the hit crossover!

Wild Blue Yonder
    Mike Raicht, Austin Harrison (w) • Zach Howard (a & c)
    Take to the skies in this thrilling new action-adventure sci-fi tale. In the near future, mankind has destroyed the Earth, and the only refuge from radioactive pollution can be found in the skies. Unfortunately, dwindling supplies and bloodthirsty air pirates make life all the harder. Join the crew of the Dawn as they battle their way through the hazards of living in this dangerous new world.
    HC • FC • $29.99 • 180 pages • ISBN: 978-1-61377-863-0
    • “This series has been consistently entertaining and maintained its high production value since the beginning.” –Comic Bastards