Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
There is something I have to get out my chest: I think I'm suffering from comic book fatigue. After reading comic books over the years, mostly DC Comics, I'm starting to feel burned out, tired and exhausted. I don't know how to keep up with comic books nowadays. The only books that hold my interest are Superman and Action Comics, the other books just exist as far as I'm concerned. Captain America, Batman, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, all those other heroes I've followed in these last few years… well, I'm not as interested in them as I'm interested in Superman. By this point of my life, Superman is the only superhero I'm emotionally invested in. I know all those other heroes are great and amazing in their own unique ways, but Superman is the only superhero I'm interested in following.
I’ve felt the same at times. I’d advise taking a break here and there then coming back when the itch strikes you. I left Comics after Morrison’s Action Comics run because nothing coming out interested me. I came back to DC due to Rebirth but I don’t pull any Marvel comics. Friends will occasionally loan me issues and that’s how I keep up with the Marvel side.