BANNED

Default Old VS New: My Hero Academia VS Yoma Infestation(Claymore)

Because we haven't heard much about the Claymores in this Age of Rumbles, let's pit their enemies against one f the more popular modern franchises...Me Hero Academia!

Its the beginning of the Musutafu City Massacre, as people begin to be discovered in varying stages of, well, cannibalism. Yup, somebody's running around eating people. And after a few heroes bite the dust themselves, the face of the new enemy becomes clear: its a crap-ton worse than All for One and his lackeys; there's a full-blown YOUMA INFESTATION, and its led by a couple of very unsavory characters:

-Riful of the West
    -Luciela of the South
    -Isley of the North

They're joined by the new, less intelligent Abyssals:

-Dust-Eater Cassandra
    -Roxanne of Love and Hate
    -Hysteria the Elegant(aka Spider of Superspeed Death...)

And, Priscilla is also somewhere in the city. But no-one knows what she's up to...

Finally, a small army of run-off-the-mill Youma is present, who are primarily the ones responsible for treating pedestrians like a sushi train.

Can the heroes(and villains, if needed) of Musutafu City end the threat, or does Cassandra get a mega-sized feed?
    Last edited by T51R; 08-19-2018 at 04:36 AM.

Pretty sure every single original Abysmal one solos with contemptuous ease.
    9f the new breed, I'd figure hysteria goes down due to being outsmarted, despite her massive speed edge. Maybe