Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Logan always did love Asian ladies.

Speaking of pairings, from what I have gotten to read of it, I kinda miss Storm & Forge. Though that ship has long sailed.
    Without doubt, his best romances came from there, sadly it also gave us Daken, oh well nothing is perfect

Never been big on that personally, there were interesting story beats there in CC's run, but i always saw Forge more like a step in Ororo's journey as a person, but to be honest Marvel never handled her romances well, even the ones with potential (see T'Challa and Logan, althougth i hear good things from Coates take apparently).

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Without doubt, his best romances came from there, sadly it also gave us Daken, oh well nothing is perfect

Never been big on that personally, there were interesting story beats there in CC's run, but i always saw Forge more like a step in Ororo's journey as a person, but to be honest Marvel never handled her romances well, even the ones with potential (see T'Challa and Logan, althougth i hear good things from Coates take apparently).
    Yeah, could've done withour Daken. Lol Damn Logan & his bc neglect. Lol

The cartoon made me love Storm x Logan, and I think it was Stan Lee who was going for that. But as it's been written recently, eck.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yeah, could've done withour Daken. Lol Damn Logan & his bc neglect. Lol

The cartoon made me love Storm x Logan, and I think it was Stan Lee who was going for that. But as it's been written recently, eck.
    He is a constant prove that Wolverine by Daniel Way happened, i can't forgive him for that .

Same and they had a good flirting relation under CC, but sadly they did a poor job with it, especially Cornell the last in a long list of writters that neutered Wolverine (why he did to Creed wasn't much better) , althougth that issue by Latour in WaTX vol 2 is sort of a guilty pleasure lol.

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    Damnnn this is hot AF I wanna see it actually happen. (no pun intended)
    Shiro has had so little development in the X-line over the years, but a case could be made for he and Bobby having some nascent chemistry.

shiroandbobby.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    M-Spot is a great ship. I'm buying a ticket.
    All aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I can smell the arrogance and the privilege just coming off the page. Lol...love it.
    Yeah, I feel in love with them even more during the rendering process. Glad you liked it!

Never been big on that personally, there were interesting story beats there in CC's run, but i always saw Forge more like a step in Ororo's journey as a person, but to be honest Marvel never handled her romances well, even the ones with potential
    I agree, Forge was more of a plot device for Storm's character development than an actual character unto himself and suitable love interest. Also agreed about Marvel just generally being bad at Ororo's love life.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Psylocke and Cannonball.

She likes her men young and he's the boy scout for the job.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Psylocke and Cannonball.

She likes her men young and he's the boy scout for the job.
    did Sam and Izzy break up?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    did Sam and Izzy break up?
    Who’s Izzy?

I have no idea. I’m looking at the Uxm1 artwork and thinking they’d be awkward to watch.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Who’s Izzy?

I have no idea. I’m looking at the Uxm1 artwork and thinking they’d be awkward to watch.
    Izzy Kane, Smasher. She's a Superguardian.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

He is a constant prove that Wolverine by Daniel Way happened, i can't forgive him for that .

Same and they had a good flirting relation under CC, but sadly they did a poor job with it, especially Cornell the last in a long list of writters that neutered Wolverine (why he did to Creed wasn't much better) , althougth that issue by Latour in WaTX vol 2 is sort of a guilty pleasure lol.
    Yeah. We lose good characters like Destiny or Synch, but Daken gets to stick around.

They could try bringing back Warpath & Siryn, but I don't guess that'll happen either. But I really wasn't feeling him with Domino in Weapon X...It could've been good with a better writer & execution, but with Pak...eh. Like a lot of the series.

I would love to see Deadpool with Outlaw again. If I am gonna be honest, she may be the best woman he was with. Siryn had too much going on in her life, and too many issues. Copycat & Shiklah were toxic relationships. A bit iffy on Death. Also liked Rogue, but she's married now. So that's out.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-29-2018 at 05:12 AM.

Who’s Izzy?
    Sam's wife and and the mother of his son. I hope they don't break them up, but honestly, as long as they keep him away from Dani, I'm good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Sam's wife and and the mother of his son. I hope they don't break them up, but honestly, as long as they keep him away from Dani, I'm good.
    This is Marvel we're talking about. ESPECIALLY with Jordan "I'd break up Lois and Clark if it were up to me" White in charge of the X-Office. "Healthy Relationships" are dirty words to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    This is Marvel we're talking about. ESPECIALLY with Jordan "I'd break up Lois and Clark if it were up to me" White in charge of the X-Office. "Healthy Relationships" are dirty words to them.
    Sam is not important enough for his attention, so he is safe