Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I'm still not sure why the op thinks rogue and Gambit don't count as a couple any more, lol. But if this a general couples thread, I rather liked the bishop/ Cecelia suggestions. That could work, especially if sage if still out of the picture (which probably...)
    It is curious wording, indeed, but I suppose the intent is merely proposing NEW couples to showcase together, since most folks provided SHIPS rather than pairs that are legit romantically involved?

I think now that Rogue and Gambit got married, there is room for a new, flirty dating couple. Like, back in the 90's, Scott and Jean were the married couple, and Rogue and Gambit were the will they, won't they couple. I think that's the major distinction and the reason for this thread.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I think now that Rogue and Gambit got married, there is room for a new, flirty dating couple. Like, back in the 90's, Scott and Jean were the married couple, and Rogue and Gambit were the will they, won't they couple. I think that's the major distinction and the reason for this thread.
    Rogue and Gambit will give the throne too Jeen and Tyke.

I mean after all they know of their future, of their fates they will ever think in being with the other one? i mean to Jeen OldScott is the pig who cheated on old her with Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    YUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSS. omg omg omg. Cue the Donna Lewis track!!!
    "I love you, always forever, near and far, closer togeth---[obnoxious record scratching halt sound] --- okay sorry.

I know, I know, I KNOW that errrrrrr'ybody wants her to come out of the locker room and I am ALL IN FAVOR OF representation but this pairing just speaks to my soul(sword) y'all.
    WHERE did you find that exquisite chart???

#ramsputin4always
    http://dailydamnation.tumblr.com/pos...s-writer-niels
    Haha, I just whipped that chart up to quickly to illustrate what I was talking about with the Doug/Kitty/Illyana/Piotr Quadrangle. I'm glad you liked it.
    I'm now thinking of doing up another diagram to illustrate all of Doug's various relationships with the New Mutants/others that I listed here.

Always been a big fan of that fancomic - as other have said Doug's internal monologue is really well written and the art is great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Marvel should bring The mutant SAVIOUR ... the one and only OG Cyclops
    And He n Jean should renew their vows.

Other than that idk.
    I like that idea--Scott and Jean were always meant to be together. Besides, nothing is stopping married Gambit and Rogue from REMAINING the premier X-Couple.

Yeah, Iceman missed that Canadian love boat. It is too bad, but Nu Pyro could be developed. A bit cliched, fire/ice, but leave Jean Paul alone to his flatscan hubbie.
    Could be, but Simon will probably fall into the remainder bin as soon as Guggs leaves the book. See also: Ink.

If we're going to go fire and ice, I'd want to see Sunfire or the Human Torch as Bobby's love interest.

The Human Torch would be interesting, but I'm still liking Heroine Addict's idea of Sunfire and Moonstar. So what if they've only met in an alternate reality (House of M) where they were trying to kill each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Could be, but Simon will probably fall into the remainder bin as soon as Guggs leaves the book. See also: Ink.

If we're going to go fire and ice, I'd want to see Sunfire or the Human Torch as Bobby's love interest.
    Nu Pyro is lazy and undeveloped, like everything Guggenheim has done on Gold. I was just trying to work with what is in place.

As for Bobby and Shiro, yeah, I've been a fan of that idea since before Bobby even came out:

shirorobbie copy.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I like that idea--Scott and Jean were always meant to be together. Besides, nothing is stopping married Gambit and Rogue from REMAINING the premier X-Couple.
    Yupp ... agreed.
    But idk why Rogue n Gambit got married .. I always thought their ship has sailed. Oh well, now we need Jott.

Mighty Member

Monet and Roberto can be the new it couple. They can bicker ,fight, and flirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    you're missing an F

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    It is curious wording, indeed, but I suppose the intent is merely proposing NEW couples to showcase together, since most folks provided SHIPS rather than pairs that are legit romantically involved?
    Correct. Rogue and Gambit have been the premiere X-Couple for over 2+ decades and now that their married...there room for a new couple.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I think Hellion and Monet would make a fun couple.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I think Hellion and Monet would make a fun couple.
    Lol...she would kill him.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Yeah, no. Hellion is a punk, and Monet would totally kill him.