Default Wonder Woman VS Faora(Both DCEU)

Who will win?

Diana has legitimate combat super speed. Faora has "move from place to -place and attack at either peak human or at best comic book peak human speed against opponents that didn't expect the blur movement speed getting her right up to them which gives the illusion of super combat speed until you watch it closely". However, Faora also has flight. Can't remember if she used heat vision. Really doesn't matter since Diana will block it with the bracelets. But Faora can just stay ion the air and endlessly bombard Diana with ranged attacks.
    Power with Girl is better.

Faora never used flight or HV.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Faora never used flight or HV.
    I think she flew into the soldier's jet near the end.

(Although i can't really remember, Man of Steel has been a while )

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I think she flew into the soldier's jet near the end.

(Although i can't really remember, Man of Steel has been a while )
    That's what I was thinking about too but it's arguable that she leaped. Without her having flight or heat vision, this is an easy win for Diana. She has way better and consistent combat speed feats.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    That's what I was thinking about too but it's arguable that she leaped. Without her having flight or heat vision, this is an easy win for Diana. She has way better and consistent combat speed feats.
    I took it as a leap personally. They made a big deal of flight being the last and hardest ability for both Superman and Zod to master. I doubt Faora managed it off screen before Zod.

I personally give the edge to Diana.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Faora also has very quick speed, even being able to outspeed Superman for a moment.

How is the trailer?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

backing diana here. better speed and since the OP didn't state otherwise, it means standard gear too. so diana has her sword, shield and lasso.

not looking good for faora.

BANNED

Diana has better soak by feats, and arguably took more hits than Superman did in the Doomsday fight. Superman looked ready to tap, Diana's face was more along the lines of "meh, mother's anti-torture training was more painful than this!"

She also has speed in spades, and a lot more consistent feats for close combat at those speeds.

And then there is skill; Faora looks to be a heavy-handed brawler for the most part. Diana's a cut above and beyond.