BANNED

Default Marvel Contest of Champions

Marvel Contest of Champions Is a 2014 mobile fighting game developed and published by Kabam. It was released on December 10, 2014 for iOS And Android.The fighting game is primarily set in theMarvel Universe.
    It's a simplistic 2D style fighting game where you fight with Marvel characters and complete quests to move forward. Is anyone playing the game? If so how would you describe your experience? I feel that its a pay to progress game which is not suitable for free players and moreover the game needs a inordinate amount of time to be put in and plus there are hundreds of bugs and a overheating problem. Does anyone find the game at all viable to play? I don't as I have uninstalled it after the damned game almost cooked the device.

I just installed it. Trying to get the hang of it.

BANNED

ah! The controls are easy to master but it's the specific masteries that are a challenge to acquire and manage. also do not spend money on the game if you can help it as rarely do the crystals/offers award anything worthwhile. how are you fairing by the way? still playing or gave it up? I have not reinstalled the game but do keep up on what's happening.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 03-17-2019 at 02:56 PM.

BANNED

lately they have added the champion,Diablo, the thing,omega red, Emma frost captain marvel Nick fury Supergirl(ha!ha! kidding) Mister sinister havoc to the game with the rest of FF rumoured to follow.

BANNED

lately almost all of the black order has been added to the roster and namor and sue are debuting this upcoming month.