Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default DCEU Justice League vs Team Getbackers

The Justice League, mid battle over the cubes with Steppenwolf, face off against a new threat!

TEAM JUSTICE LEAGUE

- Wonder Woman
    - Flash
    - Cyborg
    - Batman
    - Aquaman

Opposing them are the following crew of misfits!

TEAM GETBACKERS B SQUAD

- The Miroku 7
    - Saziou Tofuuin
    - Takuma Fudou
    - Himiko Kudou
    - Dokubachi

SETTING AND STIPULATIONS

- Location: The battle takes place on the abandoned island where the Trinity fought Doomsday in BvS. Teams start off on opposite sides of the island with all the buildings between them so no one has direct line of sight.

- Batman has his Bat-Tank thing from the first encounter with Steppenwolf.

- Himiko has the following 7 scents in her arsenal: Blaze, Red Death, Acceleration, Corrosion, Devolution, Sleep and Antidote.

- The Miroku 7 are not merged, they are the Seven in One in the form prior to the Get Back the Lost Time Arc.

I've worked quite hard to try and make this pretty even. Batman suffers from his usual "being a normal guy" guy problem, but he has a tank this time to offset that. Hopefully this is a good match.

WHO WINS?!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Alrighty, as is often the case with my more obscure threads, there is limited traction to be had so I'll give my hot take and we'll go from there.

Advantages for the League are strength, speed and tech. The Getbackers squad have a more even distribution of powers and more esoteric abilities to bring to the table.

As no one has line of sight, the superior scanning abilites of the league via Cyborg and, presumably Batman will be a big help here.

Flash will likely strike out first on the attack, given his speed advantage he can close distance easily and locate the opposing team. Wonder Woman will be shortly behind. Their main competition will be Dokubachi, the Miroku 7 and Saizou. The Miroku are little difficult to pitch in terms of speed but I think they are around Wondy speed at minimum but with more tricks to bring to the table.

It might benefit Dokubachi to burst out into a storm of bees to blanket the area and harass the league but Wondy could likely shockwave him so he'd be better served sticking in his human formation and going into battle.

Takuma's precog means they will know Flash is coming but he's not really fast enough to do anything to stop Flash as he's likely in slow motion comparatively. Himiko can try area denial with Devolution or Sleep Scent as Flash does still have to breath. She also has Corrosion Scent for Batman and Cyborg's metal stuff. I think if Himiko dopes on Acceleration scent from the off, then she might have a good shot here because she'll be at a level of speed that might allow her to defend against Flash somewhat.

There's a lot of layers to this one.

I think the League likely takes it. While they are a more uneven squad, their key players are a bit too potent. I could see Dokubachi managing to mob Flash with a storm of bees or similar or Himiko managing to do some AoE stuff with her poisons to bring him down and then things get really bad, really fast. The 7 or Saizou should be able to throwdown with Wonder Woman well enough, I think they are at least as fast if not faster than her. While she's stronger, the unconventional fighting styles of those two should give her some headaches.

Aquaman is strong and tough but lacks the speed to really be a factor here.

I don't recall Cyborg doing anything really significant in combat offhand.

Batman has a tank...